A memory making me feel bad!

Guest OCDhelpme

Guest OCDhelpme

Every time I have therapy and end up feeling better afterwards, there is always something that stops my happiness!

My mum used to run this after school club for kids when I was at primary, and I just remember this one thing and its freaking me out!!

I don't have any siblings, so I always remember being jealous because other children had a younger brother or sister.

There was always a rule that the older kids couldn't pick up the young ones, I dunno maybe because we could have dropped them or something? I'm not sure...

But anyway, there was this one little girl, she must have been 4-5 years old, I was about 8-9 and she kept asking me to pick her up. I didn't want to because I would have got in trouble for it. I remember taking her to the toilets, pushing the door too, and picking her up. It would have only been for like 5-10 seconds before I left. I didn't do anything inappropriate so I don't understand why I'm so worried about this thought! I guess as an innocent child myself, I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with it at the time?

Ahh please help! I'm scared this must mean something!!