Struggling with Bdd

I've been struggling with Bdd where ever I go as usual I see people with beautiful noses and I just want to write about them.I see people with gorgeous feautures and the same thing it makes me feel so low.It seemed to get ok for a little bit but now it's happening once again.The pain is all too much again :weep: :weep: :weep: .

Guest Uninvention

I've been struggling with Bdd where ever I go as usual I see people with beautiful noses and I just want to write about them.I see people with gorgeous feautures and the same thing it makes me feel so low.It seemed to get ok for a little bit but now it's happening once again.The pain is all too much again :weep: :weep: :weep: .

Hi ACE, nice to meet you :). I guess both of us may be waiting a while for a reply :/.. the BDD subforum doesn't seem to be so active... So, how are you doing?

Hi there nice to meet you to :) ,I just checked the forum as it does seem slow to get a reply or two.I'm not feeling so great actually I'm feeling quite low how are you doing?.I'm struggling alot with my depression,Ocd,Bdd and Anxiety.