Hello from Hawaii

Guest devinperry

Guest devinperry

Hey everyone, my name is Devin. I'm 21 years old and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I'm a student in the University of Hawaii studying mechanical engineering. I'm glad to have made my way to these forums and I hope to finally educate myself and do something about OCD, which, although I have not been diagnosed with, I strongly believe to have. Please see my other post titled "Do I have OCD?" as I explain my experiences. Nice to meet you all.

Edited by devinperry
Guest Sisyphus
devinperry, on 02 Apr 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:

Hey everyone, my name is Devin. I'm 21 years old and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I'm a student in the University of Hawaii studying mechanical engineering. I'm glad to have made my way to these forums and I hope to finally educate myself and do something about OCD, which, although I have not been diagnosed with, I strongly believe to have. Please see my other post titled "Do I have OCD?" as I explain my experiences. Nice to meet you all.

Aloha Devin(contender for "least original thing anyone said ever" award).

Welcome to the forum.

Guest devinperry

Purple, nice to meet you.

Thanks aleuk.

Sisyphus, aloha to you as well haha. Mahalo. (I really don't know much Hawaiian to be honest haha)

Guest Sisyphus
devinperry, on 02 Apr 2014 - 8:55 PM, said:

Purple, nice to meet you.

Thanks aleuk.

Sisyphus, aloha to you as well haha. Mahalo. (I really don't know much Hawaiian to be honest haha)

Uh oh. I wasn't anticipating a Hawaiian response. "ABORT ABORT ABORT!"

Just kidding - nice to meet you and see you round the forums...

David