Feeling good tonight

Guest Joshd

Not often this happens, haven't over ate, plenty of exercise and feeling good. Yesterday was probably my lowest point, severe anxiety, didn't want to carry on, ain't it weird how one day your totally down and the next day, you can take it on and get the better of it?

So for those who have had a bad day, stick through it because the next day you could be proud of puting it at bay for at least a little while, stay strong!

Last thing, I keep getting mini electric shocks through my body every twenty seconds or so, lasting two to three seconds, anyone else had this?

Edited by Joshd
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Joshd.Sorry to have missed this post and the previous one.The BDD forum tends to be so quiet at times I've got used to not checking it out very often.I Mustn't do that in the future.I do get sort of electric shocks when I try to go to sleep very often.Sometimes they happen several times a few minutes apart until I finally fall asleep.They don't last a few seconds though but only for an instant.I don't know if that's really the same as you describe though.When do you get these?