A little advice please x

Guest Chez

I work a job but also have a few extra jobs I do ie. cleaning !!!!! I've been finding it hard lately doing both and have been thinking about finishing my few extra because they cause me so much stress and anxiety but also need the money x

But the aniexty and stress is not worth the money, money's not everything right ?????

Definitely not! You have to think about yourself, sometimes you just gotta do what's best for you! You have 2 jobs so it's not like you'll be left with no job.

Although distraction is good etc you don't want to over do it

Plus in sure when you're feeling better you will be able to get hold of a cleaning job again :)

Thank you Miranda,

I do over do it and I've just had enough, which I feel if I carry on with all this it's not helping me to get better x and obviously I really really really wanna get myself better x but there's always that doubt about money right x I know it's not worth it but then money is money x I keep saying I'm gunna stop doing it, then the next I've talked myself back into carrying on x

Guest LauraMac

Definitely not, money's not everything! Happiness is, do what makes you happy, what's best for yourself and your health. I've dropped hours in work over the last couple of months because I was finding it difficult. I had exactly the same thought when I dropped them, yeah money's nice but not everything. Happiness is better.

All the best,

Laura x

Your definatly right Laura x I knew the answer to my question, but money is what makes the world go round x I'm gunna stop doing my extra work it's so not worth me stressing over, it's really not x do u feel better dropping them hours Laura ?????

Guest LauraMac

Your definatly right Laura x I knew the answer to my question, but money is what makes the world go round x I'm gunna stop doing my extra work it's so not worth me stressing over, it's really not x do u feel better dropping them hours Laura ?????

Yep absolutely, I definitely made the right decision!

Laura x