Panic, freeking out! sorry if explicit

Hi, my cat has got signs that something is wrong sores mouth, vet said could be serious or could be not, waiting to see. I have had her 13 years and I am scared I dont want to loose her. I did something today im sorry for being rude disgusting, pleasures myself and I fear because I did this it could mean she will die! Like I chose that over my cats life! I know it is stupid I feel insane! Maybe I am. Im freeking out about this.

I know my off is getting worse maybe im depressed maybe that's why but I am scared where I might be greening, I am scared my ocd will become so bad and im scared.

Your cat being ill provokes anxiety, your anxiety heightens OCD, your OCD makes the anxiety worse, the anxiety makes you less able to cope with a situation that frightens you.

It becomes a vicious (but understandable) circle. Try and accept that it's normal to feel concerned and anxious in this sort of situation. It would be more abnormal not to feel concerned and anxious.

Hope puss is okay :hug:

Caramoole

Thank you both. I know its stupid, its because I have had 2 coincidences in life where I've thought if I do that someone will die and something else and it happened and I thought it was my fault so I avoid stuff if I have those thoughts normally, like I cant even watch a film I liked or read the book or buy a cd from my fav band :(

Thank you it does make sense, my off is about intrusive thoughts and people I love dying and contamination pulled in around that. Im so anxious about if i feel im ruining everyones life instead of cherrishing what we have.

Thank you Caramoole, hopefully find out Monday.

Xxx