signs?

Guest roseanne

Guest roseanne

Hi

I actually dont know if this is OCD or only partly OCD but I am going to share anyways.

I have extreme fear of flying. EXTREME. So everytime before I fly my OCD gets ridicoulisly strong.

I am going on a flight because I have to move from europe to usa. and I have never been there so I never travelled so far (except for once but I dont remember the flight) so my problem is that I am scared and I start seeing signs. Like my best friend and I havent talked in years and now we are friends again (we had a fight). my mom lives in a different country but had to come here because my grandmother was sick. one of my friends wants to see me even though we havent seen each other in years. and today the worst thing happened. i was waiting for my husband and i was even thinking about waiting somewhere else but i decided not to. all of a sudden a guy came to give me a brochure called life after death (i heard he has been handing those out also to my best friend who has OCD). and because of my ocd i am thinking about the trip 24/7. and i just feel like that was a sign from god or idk. i am freaked out.

also i cant decide on which flight to choose because i want to choose the right one and i already cancelled one because of many reasons. was that a mistake? maybe i was supposed to be on that plane. aaahhhhh

on top of that i am scared something bad could happen because i am posting this.. soooooooo exhausting !

Edited by roseanne