I've been doing done reading and some online CBT and have had a great 2.5 days. Each day, it felt better.

Suddenly tonight, a typical harm thought comes to mind and all of a sudden, I'm ruminating again.

I know recovery us not linear but those unexpected dips in recovery are a kick in the pants!!!!

Guest roseanne

dont stop fighting because of incidents like that. they will happen again and everytime they come up just tell yourself that this is just caused by a problem in your brain and that it is no big deal. it is just a thought. and you are stronger than ocd

Oh god...where do I start. I used to go about 4 years without an "episode" ... Where I'd end up being signed off work. Since autumn 2012 I had 1 major episode and was off work for 3 months. I've since changed my meds twice, signed off work due to swapping to Prozac which made me very sad to start with and now I'm signed off again. It's been like a roller coaster since 2012 and I just can't seem to get level. It's scaring me that I'm not going to get out of this episode now :(