What to fight for when nobody cares.....

Guest eden1616

Guest eden1616

I am constantly stressed and this is resulting in me being physically sick quite often and it is getting bad now and is almost constant. I can't sleep and I can't eat. I have a panic attack every morning and every night and sometimes a big one all through the week. I am can't sit comfortably and I can't walk around because I keep hurting my feet. And I don't know how much longer I can take this I am exhausted and I don't even know why I am fighting as I know I won't be able to ever accomplish anything and it seems nobody cares about me anyway.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eden1616

I care about you eden1616 & you should too. Just because things seem grim & hopeless at the moment doesn't mean things will always be that way.

Is there no one near you who you can talk with?

Thank you but I really hate myself I don't think I could hate anything more than I hate myself. And no I can't talk to anyone.

Guest eden1616

You should fight for yourself! Im sorry you having a rough time.

Stay strong!

Thank you but I don't think I could fight for me I don't think it would be worth it.

Thank you but I really hate myself I don't think I could hate anything more than I hate myself. And no I can't talk to anyone.

Then talk to us :original:

Why hate yourself? It's your OCD that deserves your contempt.

I guess there was a time before OCD when you felt better? & they'll be a time when you can feel better again! :original:

But if you give up now, you'll never know.

Guest eden1616

Then talk to us :original:

Why hate yourself? It's your OCD that deserves your contempt.

I guess there was a time before OCD when you felt better? & they'll be a time when you can feel better again! :original:

But if you give up now, you'll never know.

There has never been a time without ocd for me I have had it my whole life and I honestly don't think it will ever go away. And I hate myself because I am useless and stupid a ugly and horrible. Honestly I feel like my ocd is better than I will ever be.

Guest eden1616

I can't blame you for feeling so $@£*, but this is your OCD crushing your mood. It's not better than you, just more persistant.

Are you still seeing a therapist? What do they say to you?

I am seeing a psychologist and they say that I shouldn't be that hard on myself but I feel like I should be harder I am a terrible person.

Guest eden1616

I do have depression and I know that is a factor. I just I never do anything right and I ruin everything and I am horrible to be around and just everything about me is awful.

I think you are being too hard on yourself.

When we're down or anxious, we tend to focus more on the negative's & not so much on the positives.

You come across as very polite & well written, so not 'everything' about you is awful :original:

Try looking for little bit's of positiveness about you, they'll be something there :original:

It's probably hard at the moment, sometimes you have to work in the dark for a bit before you can see the light :original:

But it doesn't mean you can't start work on getting better, it won't be easy, & the rewards may not be instant, but if you can stick at it, I'm pretty sure it'll get better :original:

Whatever you do, don't make things out to be bigger than they are. Looking at the whole of your problem can be overwhelming, you've got to start by chipping away at the edges. Start small & work from there.

Look at it like exercise.

If you tried to run a marathon tomorrow, you'd probably fail (Unless your a really good runner).

The rest of us would have to start by running half a mile or a mile & build on that.

Remember, with every little success, you'll gain momentum & energy.

You just need to bag that first mile! :original:

Guest eden1616

Look at it like exercise.

If you tried to run a marathon tomorrow, you'd probably fail (Unless your a really good runner).

The rest of us would have to start by running half a mile or a mile & build on that.

Remember, with every little success, you'll gain momentum & energy.

You just need to bag that first mile! :original:

i am trying but every time i do i feel like i go one step forward and 5 steps back

Sometimes it get worse before it gets better.

An old saying, I know, but true.

Sometimes it helps to be bloody minded, be a bit masochistic & embrace the anxiety.

I did with my last 'theme', I got to the point & thought f@%k it! Whatever happens, happens.

I do it now with my anxiety, I've got to the point where I feel that anxiety is just OCD leaving the body & I'd rather feel like that than have the constant doubt, rumination, exhaustion, etc...

Everybody's different, but I just want rid of it ;)

I hope you can find something that works for you :original:

Please do, it's the only way to get better :original:

Remember, push yourself but don't do more than you're able to do, little steps are fine.

& if you're feeling shaky, come on here & ask for support :original: