been crying

Im still crying. Im so upset. Noone seems to like me anymore cause i have ocd. Im being kicked out of the appartment tomorrow!! ( got message from my boyfriend yesterday) i dont have money. I cant find a new appartment so fast. And my ocd is increasing and im just so upset, and feel like people think im not worth the same as i was before having server ocd. I yell and i really tryed so hard to get on my feet, even if they dont see it. I really want to run away. But im stuck with no money.

Hey Ailo

Sorry my english.. i am really sorry that you are facing problems.

....please dont feel that no one cares..i may not know you very well but i do care...please stay strong..You are not alone... Everything will be OK.

thinking of you

Nidu

Its my boyfriends appartment. He left me about two weeks ago, having enogh of my server ocd. I knew he wanted me to move and i really have started the prosess, but i didnt have a timelimit before. He lived onother place waiting for me to find something new. I now got two days. His relatives is the housekeepers and they are not happy for me living there, i think its because i have ocd and wash alot. Even if really dont think im that bad. I have been struggeling alot since my boyfriend left, by the thoghts of being alone. Now my situation is even worse.

I dont get so much help with my ocd. My gp said he had not much knowledge about ocd, and when i asked him this week if he could help with my ocd, he actually answared no. I really feel like i start to give up that therapy then. I try to work on my ocd, but now its a lot of stress

Hi,

That sounds like a rough situation. Have asked your ex if he can give you a little more time so that you can try to find somewhere? I know I may be simplifying things a little.

Are there any other friends nearby who can help you with your stuff?

What about the OCD- are receiving treatment?

Try to do some breathing exercises to relax you a little bit. In through the nose and out through the mouth.

He came by today and i said it was not very realistic getting something by tomorrow. Said i would like to have a week and a half. He wasnt very nice, and i started to cry load, but he didnt seem to care to much about it. He just left.

Maybe you could try to contact him again when you've calmed down a bit. What you're asking is reasonable. Is there anything legal that may be able to stop him chucking you out? I don't know what the situation is in Norway. Try your best to relax. Keep breathing.

What do you mean about ocd- are receiving treatment?

I have a friend near by. I wrote to her, she havent answar jet. I dont think she will like me staying there. Who wants someone with ocd living close upon. I feel so upset. Hopefully i will rent money to maybe travel to some friends somewhere else until things are fixed..

I think he has the rights unfortunally, since its his place. He already told the housekeepers that he told me to get out tomorrow. And since he probably feel pressured and they dont like me being there, im not sure if im going to get him change the limit. But i really think this get me worse, and more time could make this prosess easier. ( moving is very difficult for my ocd nomather what)

Thank you for reminding me to breath!

I struggeling with my close relations and that wount be an option i guess. I asked this friend, she havent answared. I feel so stupid! I have a facebook friend with ocd who live some hours away, she said i could come. I really dont have money until next week. So i need to borrow from friends if im going there. Im just hopeless

You're not hopeless- it's just bad timing. Try to start packing some of your stuff whilst you're waiting to hear back. Your ex might be more relaxed about his deadline if you can show you're trying. Try some of your relatives as a back up option. I have to go offline now as I need to go to work. I hope you manage to get something sorted. Remember to take deep breaths when you start to get anxious. I'll come back online later.

Guest nervous

Hi ailo, I know it seems bleak but try and use this as the motivation to take on your OCD. You can get better and you can have a great future ahead of you. My Ocd affected all of my relationships and now that I am getting better I can normal relationships with people and I feel hope now. It might be hard to see a positive in this but this could be an opportunity to get better for you and not for anyone else.

I hope you sort all this out.

Thanks, but at the moment i really dont see this as motivation for my ocd. I really thought i was getting on right track with something. This is just a situation who makes me upset. I knew i had to move. But i dont see anything good in moving by tomorrow. Ill be sleeping outside or something. Seriously, im in big trouble!

What options do i have. My ocd tells me it might be best to sleep alone in the forrest, cause it doesnt like the thoght of me living by some of my friends houses. Anyway, my friend dont answar my question if i can stay there. If im going to sleep outside, im going to miss this forum. Think of me :(