Went to the loo at work. Got up and there was blood on the toilet seat and its not mine. But it was in my thigh, so I wiped my thigh but shud I wipe the blood from the toilet seat? Really worried but I don't see any cuts on the back of my thighs? Dunno if its mine or not? Dobt see abything.

Dunno wether to wipe it or leave it so people know its there?

If I wipe it would the germs still stay there then everyone would be sitting on it and not know

I would leave it. I might have cleaned it up at the time, but it's not your place to and no one will be harmed by it. Surely it's dry by now?

P.S. It doesn't mean someone else has sat on it anyway as a lot of women don't sit on toilet seats.

Edited by Tricia

Well you didn't see it at first. You didn't put it there and even if you had, you don't have some terrible infection. Try to focus on something else. This is your OCD lying to you again.

What you have to do is pull this intrusive thought back into line, label it for what it is and to try your very best not to get into the compulsions that your panic is pushing you into right now. Trying to resolve this in your head or by seeking reassurance is only going to escalate things. Try and take control back and resist that awful urge to go over this :)

This situation is exactly the same as all the other situations that came before it. You are over reacting to a minor situation again. You should be able to recognize that. This situation is no different than all the other times.

Get control over your thoughts. Realize you are dealing with OCD, again. Resist your compulsions. Get back on track before this goes wildly out of control.

I feel like I was making a bit of progress as well.

I have a cut on my thumb and i don't known if that blood was contaminated. I really don't know and I'm scared it was bleeding a bit.