Can't get out

Guest cspurdie

Guest cspurdie

Recently had a falling out with one of the people in my group of friends. Admittedly I was in the wrong and the result of the conversation we had was that we would not act as if we were friends. Now every time I'm around her I feel anxious and on edge as if I'm going to lose all my friends because of her. I cannot sleep and these thoughts haunt me all day and night. Whenever she speaks I feel I can't because il be doing the wrong thing and my friends will hate me. I constantly think that she is plotting against me and cannot get the thought out of my head. Every thing she does I feel is to exclude me further or try and take people away from me. I have had the same friends for my entire high school career and she joined the group last year and now with only months until we finish school I am terrified that she will ruin it for me by turning all my friends against me. I can see it happening all ready I was supposed to go out with my friends and cannot bring myself to go because she is going and it just looks pathetic but I can't bring myself to explain why I can't go. I can't tell my friends exactly how I feel without explaining that I think it's my OCD that makes these thoughts play over in my head to point where I break down and can't function and I don't want to look like I'm craving attention. Does anyone know how to help? What can I do to help my situation?