I've stopped talking medication becasue it made me fat. May have been a bad decision.

I'm having a bad time. I just want to know ( yes it's reassurance) but I read a post one here about someone obsessing about someone. People said it's not ocd related. I used to have obsessions about an ex of mine, but they were unwanted and I tried hard to block them. Is that ocd related. I didn't want to have feeling for that person so I hope it was, I'll just have a melt down if not. And another thing, can people find other people attractive even in a relationship. A guy at work, I joke around with him a bit and he's not ugly. I feel guilty becasue my boyfriend my see that as flirting and I feel so guilty.

Im thinking coming off my medication was a bad idea. But why do I change. On medication this wouldn't bother me, without it I can't see through the lies I don't trust myself.

Please help. I'm mentally exhausted.

Edited by Snowflake

You say you had obsessions about an ex which were unwanted and you tried to block them, that sounds like an obsession and a compulsion there, so ocd. You are also asking whether or not you could find other people attractive while you are in a relationship. This is reassurance seeking and it is simply because you feel guilty and don't want to. This sounds to me again like ocd.

Try your best to pinpoint your compulsions and aim to stop them as best you can this will help things seem a lot clearer.

Guest yinyang

I used to have obsessions about an ex of mine, but they were unwanted and I tried hard to block them. Is that ocd related

We could all tell you it's OCD but would that be enough? Would you suddenly feel any better? I doubt it, at least not for long.

A decision not to take medication is admirable, so what are you going to do in place of that? Therapy? Self help? Mindfulness?

Thank you. I've been through all this before. I just fall into the grasp of ocd and don't fight it. I don't know if I like the hurt from ocd Because I feel guilty.

I remembered something. Im 23 now, when I was. 11/12 my fiend dared me and her brother (who is now 18/19)to kiss under the quilt. We went under the quilt he kisses due then a changed my mind and tried to get out but he scratched my cheek. If he's 4/5 years younger than me than me, I'm a sicko. What do I do?

Edited by Snowflake

It feels like my true mind can't tell the difference I'm in a hole I don't know what way is up.

I feel that my mistake when I was 11/12 is a sign of being a child molester and it makes me sick. I can't forgive myself for that. And the fact I got a scratch on my cheek make some feel I was a predator or a beast trying to do what I wanted. I don't even know what happened what if it happened a different way and I don't remember

Edited by Snowflake