A step forward

Today I have managed to look in the mirror to get shaved and did not use it to scrutinize.Well not much anyway.That is a big step in the right direction for me and is the first time I've managed to do it since about June.It's made me feel a bit better and more determined than ever not to backtrack on what I've achieved so far

Guest itsnotmeitsmyocd

David,

WOW that is amazing hun, you made a very brave move today, it's a HUGE achievement. Hold onto this fact and carry it with you and your determination, and how good it feels when one has taken the bull by the horns - like Taurean you felt the fear and you done it regardless. Also just like Purple has said, you should be proud of yourself and we are proud of ya too :heart: :group:

Thankyou everyone.Somehow I've managed to separate the use of two mirrors which I use to scrutinize and to just use the one mirror and leave it where I find it rather than carrying it around the house to see how I look in all different lighting situations which is what I have been doing.Once again thankyou for your kind support.It means the world to me and makes so much difference. :thankyousign:

• 2 months later...