worst type of thoughts back..

Hi.. i have been on this forum many of times over numerous different things i have obsessed over. Only this one is the worst, the thought that i could be a pedofile.. i havent had thoughts of this type in quite a while now. But lately ive been stressing out over finding young girls attractive. (im not even a lesbian or anything) but my niece had a friend round earlier, and i had this feeling that i might have fancied her or something, it makes me sick even writing that. But she had a skirt on and i seen her knickers and i am convinced that i somehow felt aroused or some sort of feeling. I feel sick now like i am some horrible monster. I have always fancied men but now i am thinking what if i am a pedo who likes young girls??? i'm really freaked out and feel sick at the thought.. also i felt like i was acting weird around her like i would if i actually did fancy someone.. urgh i feel sick thinking it but what if i am???? it seemed like i was aroused and now i cant cope :( also in the past i have found younger men than me attractive so maybe i am.. i just dont know :((((((((((((

Guest RoundTheTwist

Typical OCD, any arousal you felt would have been a groinal response, I don't want to offer too much reassurance but think logically...you've always liked guys, you can't just switch to liking kids. Recognize it as OCD and not as the real you :) x

Guest RoundTheTwist

It wasn't a real attraction it was a groinal, I get them all the time and I agree it's blimmin scary and feels so damn real but it's just OCD, nothing more. You're ruminating by asking yourself all these questions.

• 5 weeks later...

this has come to my mind again.. worried because of how i acted around this girl is how i think i would act around a guy i would fancy.. which makes me think i MUST BE attracted as if it was ocd why would i be acting like that around her???arghhhhhh i've got so many different thoughts i cant deal with them all :(

ALSO I think I google too much because I've been looking up people who get similar thoughts to myself and most of the comments I read people say how upset they are and can't live day to day life because of them, now although these thoughts distress me I don't cry and at times they go away... Does this mean it's not ocd and I could be attracted to children?? Or else why wouldn't I get as distraught as most other people who have these thoughts?????

ALSO I think I google too much because I've been looking up people who get similar thoughts to myself and most of the comments I read people say how upset they are and can't live day to day life because of them, now although these thoughts distress me I don't cry and at times they go away... Does this mean it's not ocd and I could be attracted to children?? Or else why wouldn't I get as distraught as most other people who have these thoughts?????