Question for admin

Guest stuckinmyhead

Guest stuckinmyhead

Hi really need your help. Having trouble with old obsession returning and would like to look at my threads that are older than a year. Just for the advice that was given. How can I do this? Thanks x

Guest stuckinmyhead

Hi Caramoole Ahh so there's no way at all? Does that mean that after a year those threads that are archived can't be searched or found online anymore?

You can still find topics older than a year, you just have to manually find them. I am not sure why the search facility is not working so well on this, but I am not going to investigate it because I plan to upgrade the software when I have a few days spare, so if the upgrade does not resolve I will investigate it then.

Guest stuckinmyhead

Hi handy yes I've gone on content but can't get back further than a years worth.

Ashley- how do I search for it manually? I don't know the titles for the threads. Thanks

Hi handy yes I've gone on content but can't get back further than a years worth.

Ashley- how do I search for it manually? I don't know the titles for the threads. Thanks

By scrolling back through each page (or entering keywords in the search box for each forum).