Massive Anxiety and panic.. Not had it for ages :(

I have just got back from being on holiday for 10 days, the journey was absolutely awful! 1 hour bus ride to the airport, 4 hour flight then a 2 hour train journey to home. I got myself in a total panic before getting on the plane, I felt so sick the whole time I actually had to be sick towards the end of the flight (through complete panic I think) Once I was off the plane I was loads better but still worrying about feeling sick etc, and it's so annoying that I've had 3 hours sleep and now I'm awake worrying again about feeling sick.. ?

I feel so so anxious this morning, heart racing and feel boiling hot etc.. It's been so long since I've had a problem with panic and panic attacks so I'm totally shocked :(

I am also in between moving house, my new build house isn't quite completed, will be another 2 weeks or so - so I'm at my boyfriends house while my mum and partner are staying elsewhere. This is also stressing me out :(

Grr - sorry just needed to get it all off my chest!!! I'm sure I'll be fine once I've settled back in but wow I'd almost forgotten how awful anxiety is!!

Come on, now. Give yourself a break. You had a physically arduous journey that was going to wear you down. You have things going on in your life that are upsetting the applecart. You just stated the reasons why your anxiety would go berserk. So take a deep breath and realize that it's a temporary situation (you aren't travelling anymore, you will finish moving shortly). These are the times when you need to take care of yourself. Make sure you eat right and sleep right. Get some exercise if you can and make sure you take time out for you to relax a bit.

This too shall pass.