continued recovery

hey guys, thought id pop on to see how you all are and hope you are all doing well, I am continuing with my recovery and doing very very well, ocd non existent and doing better then I ever have, its very weird in a good way of course after 15 years of ocd not having it rule my life! im continuing with my cbt therapy to help tie off some lose ends and my therapist has been incredible, hes taken his time with me and not rushed me, iv had more then 12 sessions which I thought was all you got on the nhs? but the cbt has really helped me and my therapist has helped me see how my brain works, thoughts come and I let them I even bring the thoughts on myself and laugh at them, I guess its just a case of continuing to use the tools I have learnt that have helped me recover. this time last year I was in the pits of hell the thoughts and rumination was constant the anxiety so bad I could only manage 2 meals in a whole 4 weeks, my god I was so ill with my ocd I wished for death it was the only thought that gave me comfort, but here I am now HAPPY and back to the old me, well no actually, a new me, a free me!! in your darkest moments please remember don't give up keep fighting.. hugs to you all and thank you so much for the support you have given me in the past this forum is incredible iv never met a bunch of genuinely nicer amazingly strong people in my life! xx