It's becoming unbearable, anyone else been in the same situation?

I've suffered from pure o my whole life (I'm in my thirties now) and it has taken different forms. The worries and intrusive thoughts have had numerous different focuses throughout the years but recently I've been experiencing something new and weird which has me very worried.

Sometimes (only maybe 3 or 4 times) over the last few months I've been having the intrusive thoughts without the sudden rush of anxiety. I am aware the anxiety is there on some level but I don't physically feel it. Instead it feels kind of surreal, like I'm not really there. It's almost like there's this strong feeling that the intrusive thoughts are wanted and that it doesn't bother me. There's this sort of numbness in my mind and body. I don't know why this is happening but it's really scary. Don't know what to do when I get this feeling and I keep trying to just snap out of it but it doesn't work.

I don't take any medication for pure o but I have been engaged in CBT for the last few weeks. Could I be down to stress, tiredness etc.? I really want this to stop happening as it's having a huge effect on my life.