It's that time of the month so I'm sure that's why ocd feels particularly bad today but all I want to do is break down and cry and need to pull myself together. It's so sad because if it wasn't for my ocd I'd be so happy now. The sun is shining, I have the best family, iv just bought a house and things are good.

The thing that's really panicking me is I was watching line of duty with my mum and dad and one of their own detectives was being accused of murder and I think helping men in that have abused children. I panicked cos of the subject matter because my biggest fear is whether I'm saying and implying bad about my dad, especially about saying something like is a pervert or a child abuser.

At one point I said 'that's a bit close to home' and I'm so scared not sure what I meant!!' I hope I was saying it cos he's a detective and his own unit are interviewing him for murder. Or if I meant something in my life maybe I just meant murder cos the detective hadn't actually been a child abuser, he just helped abusers get away with it I think. But there is no murder in my life. Saying 'that's close to home' implies it's something close to me doesn't it? :-( I'm scared of myself. What should I do?

And to make matters worse I later said to mum 'promise everything's ok with Ocd? Promise me?' And it's like what did I mean by that. Was I in such a state of confusion that I was saying I don't trust dad? Or muself? Argh what should I do that doesn't involve getting caught up in ocd and curling up in a ball to cry?