feel worried again today.

I have found the last few days i have been more worried about things i am trying hard to fight against it but it is hard. I was in the bathroom earlier and you know you see bits in the air when the sun is out well one went on my trousers and know cos i was in the bathroom i think i am dirty and feel so anxious and don`t know how long it will take foe anxiety to reduce. I know it sounds silly but it feels real to me and that i really am dirty now. I want to have a bath and change my clothes but i am not going to cos i know it will help me now but not long term in fighting the ocd i just hope i don`t feel bad to long i am fed up of fighting it now it is exhausting and upsetting thanks for reading joanne xx

Ocd is exhausting - especially when fighting it so much. You're doing really well in challenging the ocd though. Tiredness is a normal part of pregnancy too so with being in your 3rd trimester and stomping on the ocd so much you've good reasons to be feeling upset and exhausted. I'm impressed with your refusal to give to the ocd - you've really taking great strides against it. If possible try and rest as much as you can - I know it isn't easy. Say no to outside requests for things if possible and accept any suitable help that people offer you. Maybe you could find some childcare for your toddler if you can afford it or feel comfortable with it. 3 year olds qualify for 15 free hours of nursery a week or maybe a childminder would be helpful and agree to just a few hours - we did this recently and it really helped with exhaustion.

Hang on in there - you're doing fabulously :)

Sending love

Sara xx

Guest Leighbee

HI

I have found the last few days i have been more worried about things i am trying hard to fight against it but it is hard. I was in the bathroom earlier and you know you see bits in the air when the sun is out well one went on my trousers and know cos i was in the bathroom i think i am dirty and feel so anxious and don`t know how long it will take foe anxiety to reduce. I know it sounds silly but it feels real to me and that i really am dirty now. I want to have a bath and change my clothes but i am not going to cos i know it will help me now but not long term in fighting the ocd i just hope i don`t feel bad to long i am fed up of fighting it now it is exhausting and upsetting thanks for reading joanne xx

Hi Joanne

You are doing so well not giving in to the OCD i know its so so tough but you are achieving it and the anxiety will evenutally fade. You will be exhausted having OCD is exhausting in itself let alone being pregnant and having a small child to look after i admire your strength. Give some time to you back though you need to have a rest and recharge. I agree with Sarahjane perhaps and afternoon toddler free would help you catch up on some much need rest.

Take Care

Leigh