Real life events suffrers have a look the best thing I've ever read

Yes I did thanks. I think because it's more of a specific type as oppose to the what if I. I must say I've worked so hard all day long and my head feels for want of a better word likes its "hurting" or "fuzzy" which has frightened me as I haven't experienced this feeling before. I'm still extremely anxious about my thoughts from last weekend but I'm trying to block them. It does feel very wrong because I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my partner by not looking in to them. I suppose this is the trouble with knowing if it was ocd or not but I guess we aren't to know but I would say my worry is if it's not ocd and I did have feelings for this man, I shouldn't be in a relationship even though I live my partner with all my heart. I'm starting to wonder if you can have feelings for other people whilst still be in love and faithful to your partner.

Sounds like u are ruminating. You said you love your partner with all your heart. Theres your answer. Let all the thoughts be there (try mindfulness) dont push them away. Ofcourse you can have feelings for others when you are in a relationship..its only human. We are designed to feel. It doesnt mean u love your partner any less. Xx