OCD+ Masturbation (nsfw sorry)

It has been approximately a year since I have had an orgasm and I have become really upset due to this. I am not sexually active with a partner yet but I did used to self pleasure a lot. About last September I started masturbating and was able to reach an orgasm extremely quickly and I was also multiorgasmic with a really high sex drive so I used to engage in these activities about 1-3 times a day.

Okay so those are the dirty details, anyway it's been about a year since I've had an orgasm at all and it all cut off so quickly last March around the exact time my OCD theme begun. Before I decided to masturbate I remember I had my first sexual intrusive thought wondering if I was into heterosexual intercourse because I liked penetrative masturbation and I got a bit anxious but decided to move on and go ahead with masturbating anyway. Anyway, that was about the first time I did not have an orgasm and of course the intrusive thought came back and upset me even more after that. I tried masturbating again on different occasions but still cannot orgasm.

I am just been feeling my absolute lowest because of this, I've been to two gynecologists and one checked me up and said I look fine but I still feel really insecure and lacking. I've tried other types of stuff too like clitoral stimulation but that does nothing either and it's just so frustrating now for me I am beyond done with myself. I am on Luvox and Accutane right now but at the time I lost my orgasms I wasn't on either medication.

At this point I feel I'm just gonna embrace an anorgasmic style. It is without a doubt so frustrating and emotional for me to not be able to do it anymore honestly it does suck a lot because it does feel like I have lost something important and something is just wrong with me and now I just can't masturbate without having intrusive thoughts. It's not even pleasurable anymore it's more like a battle against my damn brain.

I am just not sure if my OCD is what has caused lack of orgasm or what. Sigh.

It has been approximately a year since I have had an orgasm and I have become really upset due to this. I am not sexually active with a partner yet but I did used to self pleasure a lot. About last September I started masturbating and was able to reach an orgasm extremely quickly and I was also multiorgasmic with a really high sex drive so I used to engage in these activities about 1-3 times a day.

Okay so those are the dirty details, anyway it's been about a year since I've had an orgasm at all and it all cut off so quickly last March around the exact time my OCD theme begun. Before I decided to masturbate I remember I had my first sexual intrusive thought wondering if I was into heterosexual intercourse because I liked penetrative masturbation and I got a bit anxious but decided to move on and go ahead with masturbating anyway. Anyway, that was about the first time I did not have an orgasm and of course the intrusive thought came back and upset me even more after that. I tried masturbating again on different occasions but still cannot orgasm.

I am just been feeling my absolute lowest because of this, I've been to two gynecologists and one checked me up and said I look fine but I still feel really insecure and lacking. I've tried other types of stuff too like clitoral stimulation but that does nothing either and it's just so frustrating now for me I am beyond done with myself. I am on Luvox and Accutane right now but at the time I lost my orgasms I wasn't on either medication.

At this point I feel I'm just gonna embrace an anorgasmic style. It is without a doubt so frustrating and emotional for me to not be able to do it anymore honestly it does suck a lot because it does feel like I have lost something important and something is just wrong with me and now I just can't masturbate without having intrusive thoughts. It's not even pleasurable anymore it's more like a battle against my damn brain.

I am just not sure if my OCD is what has caused lack of orgasm or what. Sigh.

well if you cant masturbate without having these thoughts then maybe its your ocd as you claim,the anxiety from these thoughts could be just killing your sex drive.

I agree with pjay Nicolette.

I think when you are able to see off these intrusions by facing them out and they begin to lose power then your libido will take an upturn.

So don't be disheartened.

I could never masturbate at my worst & even when not at my worst, it wasn't satisfying.

The intrusive thoughts, anxieties & general low mood/depression won't help, as you'll never relax enough or will be constantly on edge & therefore never reach the required level of relaxation to climax.

But, as you work you OCD, it will return, so as Taurean says, don't be disheartened, unfortunetly, it's another side effect of this sodding condition.