You all know my problem is that when it comes to me wanting to feel happy in romantic moments with my girlfriend I get intrusive thoughts telling me I don't feel happy or can't be! I have tried telling myself I am happy when it comes to these moments but then I begin to doubt the legitimacy of my feelings and if I am feeling naturally happy and it's just a mess. Is there a soultion to all this really?

I know it sucks. Oh but for a magic wand to wave and cure what ails us. Alas, there is none. It's a slow slog through the steps required and it takes time. In some cases it's going to take lots of time.

Good luck on your date, you.

Thank you Bear, but my nerves and anxiety caused me to do a google check on relationship chemistry god it was like unleashing a dark portal to hell in my head ugh why D:

I don't know what the heck people mean when they go off about this "chemistry" in relationships so I looked it up wondering if it's something to be bothered about and apparently on the 20 something relationship blogs I read it is and if you don't have it then your relationship is doomed. Now I'm worried because I literally am always in a state of mass panic and anxiety so I can't take a breath and see what's going on without freaking out.

Literally if we don't have this chemistry thing then I don't know if I can't tell because of OCD or what? It's just bothersome and then with getting thoughts sometimes questioning my attraction to her that just makes it worst or when I get thoughts questioning me wanting to kiss her! How am I supposed to figure out if we have a chemistry with the OCD present? It is impossible! And apparently this determines the relationships whole success so this is a failure from the get go for me.