Tiring day and now stuck in a loop of OCD

Been a weird day.

Well, weird week actually. Not really OCD wise, but everything else has been so rubbish and I don't even know why. I have just felt absolutely awful. I feel depressed for no reason I keep feeling stressed over work that doesn't need worrying about... Just feel weird. I haven't had any OCD issues for a while, but today during ERP, I just sort of snapped and it was almost like I WANTED the OCD. I'm having an anxiety attack every couple of moments. Don't know why, even ERP went well, had a groinal response over a thought but that was it really, I know I'm not liking these thoughts. And then, afterwards it was almost like I wanted to give in to the OCD, I keep going over it in my head and rather than applying what I know to make me feel better, I'm pretty much purposefully making myself anxious and I don't know why. I had a very short nap to try and see if that made me feel better, but it hasn't.

I'm just posting here to share my mind really, that often makes me feel a lot better. Just don't know what's up with me right now.

Guest legend

Take one day at a time Ollie buddy, there will or can be blips, try and refocus and distract yourself onto something else if you can

Maybe it's fatigue? I go though weird spells, such as yesterday. I'd been off work Monday & Tuesday & I don't work weekends. I was ready to go back to work, but everything I did just seemed to go wrong! But my OCD was working the last few days, so I reckon maybe that was some of the reason.

I'd suggest not worrying about it, immerse yourself in something you enjoy for a bit & try to distract yourself.