feeling jumpy

The last week my nerves have been really bad, in particular I feel jumpy. I have been on the higher dose of pills for a few weeks now and am wondering if it is side effects, also I have been obsessing a lot and wondered if it might be that.

I leaked, I took my panty liner off and there was like a pop feeling and when I went to the loo, a miniscule trickle. I know it was likely just normal fluid or sweat but Im obsessing, that area feels a bit uncomfortble the last few days usually thats wind or because I have been sitting so much. My period is four weeks next week so is technically due and I heard these pills can cause it to start early.

Of course women are naturally leaky and I am now hyper aware so I can feel everything T.T

Inbetween I am obsessing over lumps, numbness and anything else I can find...what happened? I was doing so well and these pills dont seem to be working like they were.

Edited by Phili

I checked with tissue and there is nothing there, the tissue is completly clean and dry...I once heard that wind can be passed through the vagina naturally, maybe thats it, I do have some wind

This morning I went into a huge panic because I thought my nails where blue or blueish, I looked in the light and it turned to a pale but dark pinky couler which is what they are now. I asked my brother who looked and he said they were fine but then checked his own destroying my confidence. I painted them so I don't keep checking. When I was young I used to get blue nails a lot but not for years, I was very tired and I think it was a trick of the light but now i am obsessing...

I now cannot remember what couler they usually are or what colour they are supposed to be...its all too much, now I have numbness from all the anxiety which really doesnt help.

Edited by Phili

Anyone answering would just be assisting you with your compulsions Phili. I suspect that's why there are no replies.

If you have a read at what you've posted, there's nothing helpful to respond with other than sorry things are playing up and do your best to work on the compulsions

Anyone answering would just be assisting you with your compulsions Phili. I suspect that's why there are no replies.

If you have a read at what you've posted, there's nothing helpful to respond with other than sorry things are playing up and do your best to work on the compulsions

At least its an answer and thank you, I just need some support. On Monday I have to talk to the Doctor as to why my pills are no longer working, they seem to be making me more nervous or are not working and the nerves are coming back, I have had several anxiety attacks which they were stopping. People in my family have a history of adjusting to meds very fast, Dad had a condition which made medication basically not work on him but that he got in late life.

Recently I have been having nightmares about my Dad, he wont leave me alone and I can't get away from him and I wake up screaming. I am very stressed out...

Edited by Phili

It's very common for an increase in anxiety symptoms when starting or increasing levels of medication, often it will settle down again but it can take several weeks. Sleep disturbances, vivid dreams, nightmares can also be common. It's all something to discuss with the Doctor, it may be that he'll recommend hanging in there to achieve an effective dose and that the problems will reduce. However, if you felt better at a lower dose and felt they were helping, tell him that too. Unfortunately, no two drugs or no two people are the same and it's a case of playing it by ear a bit.

Despite that, do you best to consider what you're doing when you get the urge to carry out compulsions, the psychological aspect is probably the more important part of getting better. Medication may help but it won't stop the problems, that has still got go come from behaviour changes

So far I have ignored the compulsions mostly but its hard and my anxiety is high, can't stop obsessing over my nails. Some of them where very red at the top, might have been a stain from my nail varnish. I am so exhausted, can't see what is real and false

I have been obsessing over my fingernails all day, they are painted but I stare are the cuticles. Like just now one looked super blue but in another light it didn't. I read that because I am inactive my blood doesn't pump as much which can cause it and also some people naturally get it because their circulation isn't very enthusiastic and I have got it on and off since a kid.

I need to put it to the back of my mind, ignore the need to peel off my lovely red nail varnish and get on with things. I have recently taken to photoshop. But also, I miss my friend like a death...

I read that

Compulsion Phili.......Do your best to stop researching these things and try and sit with the unease. Compulsions (as compulsive as they are) only help for seconds and harm for weeks or more.

The better you get, the more normalised life becomes....the easier natural friendships will become

So the nail varnish peeled off one nail because it was on too thick and the base, around the cuticle is a pale blueish, purplish, greyish kind of colour, my brother says this is normal, the rest is pink. My nails have never been rosy, I think because they have been painted for months and recently the varnish peeled off, I think I noticed them and started to obsess because I couldnt remember how they usually were, or the OCD made me forget.

I went for a wee, pulled the chain and washed my hands. I then looked down the toilet and stuck to the bottom was a tiny flake of red. It could have been there before I went. I might have been mistaken I was feeling paranoid and saw it very briefly, it could have been a piece of bloo as its running out but that is purple. My pills can cause blood in your urine and poo. It could have been nail varnigh off my clothes and also my period is very due.

I checked with tissue a while after and there was nothing. I know if it was blood it is very likely just my period coming through, it started about this time last time.

I also read the side effects of my pills, that did not help.

Edited by Phili