Adding Friends

Guest AnneShirley

• 2 weeks later...

I think if you go into people's profiles there's a button at the top saying "add as friend" x

If you go into your profile and than check mine or OP's one, there is a whole section missing. Even people who don't have friends on their accounts, but do have a possibility to add some, have it.

In short I don't have the option you describe.

Edited by Guest

Already done that, today I got a reply that nothing can be done about it. Still don't understand what the exact reason for that is, but I don't want to disturb them anymore.

Already done that, today I got a reply that nothing can be done about it. Still don't understand what the exact reason for that is, but I don't want to disturb them anymore.

Hi Mike

Please don't worry about disturbing me/us, happy to help whenever :)

As I explained before, it appears that the Add Friends is an extra feature is available only to Members rather than Users (non-subscribing)

If you go into your profile and than check mine or OP's one, there is a whole section missing

That's because you're both Bulletin Board Users rather than Members/Subscribers of the charity. That's if I'm properly understanding what you're saying.

If you want to PM me with any of the names of people who have the facility I'm happy to have a look for you but I think you'll find they're OCD-UK Members.

Give me a shout

Caramoole :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just became a member and I don't have friend access.. How do I add friends?

And it still says i am a bulletin board user

Edited by jballan