anyone on risperadone?

So I'm taking effexor 150mg and risperadone 3mg. I was recently told to increase my risperadone from 2mg to 3mg. Then my therapist told me we may go up to 4mg. I feel like I am crazy or something :(. Is anyone else on this medication?

My therapist tell's me she doesn't like this medication, that it causes many side effects. However, since I was on it when I transferred to her she would like to keep me on it. She also said my other doctor said it was really important that I be on risperadone. Therefore, she has increased my dose. Why doesn't she switch the medication if she doesn't like it? I also take Adderall since I can't concentrate, but I don't have ADD, I just have OCD, mainly thought OCD. Risperadone calms everything down. I feel completely flat. My therapist says that I excessively run, well Risperadone makes me want to sit in a chair all day. It isn't any fun. I guess the good part is that my anxiety has really decreased. When does the risk outweigh the benefits? Anyone else struggle with medications?