a 23 year old this weekend. And well im really worried cuz he looks like he is 16,even though he is 23. This scares me because if I was able to be sexually attacted to him that looks young I can be sexually attractive to a 15/16 year old...That sounds awful!! I feel horrible after having sex with him because he looked young..:(

I know its legal to have sex with him as he is 23 years old...but he looked 15/16 years old and I still had sex with him. So I feel I can there for be attracted to 15/16 year olds...and that makes me feel like a hebafil

Put a stop to ruminating ,i have exactly the same fears and obsessions as you but I am improveing by working hard to not ruminate

I could reasure you with a million reasons as ive looked at this fear in deapth but it wont make any difference,youll still throw up a dought against it

Do your best to put it somewhere away in your brain and live,please dont waste any of your time on this,ive spent to many years

Ignore it OCDusmylife... So many what if's... What if this, what if that, what if the sky falls in tomorrow!? They all mean nothing, there is only one culprit, and it's OCD. Try not to fall victim to it. Don't reassure yourself that what you did was legal, don't pick the thought apart, ignore the links your brain makes between this, that, and the other. Ignore it and distract yourself :) you won't feel better instantly, this takes time to beat. Sometimes it takes a long time. But if you address it immediately, you'll be avoiding a lot of unneeded discomfort and anxiety :)