Meds or not!??

Guest wackybrain

Guest wackybrain

Hi im just after some advice really. Ive had a bad 2 days with feeling low. I do have moments when i manage to perk up and feel fine but im finding some days im more down than up. I dont have medication because i dont feel i need them but i am beggining to think if its worth maybe seeing a doctor and asking for a prescription if its mild depression. I can have really good days but i do find the odd days where im feeling like i am now. Obvioisly when i feel low the ocd plays at its best and makes me feel crappy but im also hoping maybe i should just ride this out without meds. Any advice or experiences will be greatful ?

If your depression and ocd are starting to interfere significantly with your life and stopping you doing the things you want to do then maybe this is an option. If you find especially that you are:

Not sleeping

Not eating

Are tearful

Irritable and easily stressed

Obsessing regularly

Following rituals for more than one hour a day

Then you may benefit from meds while also Pursuing cbt.

Guest wackybrain

Thank you for your reply runner being. Out of yourvlist i would say i obsess too much and i do get stressed but im finding everythibg else fine which is why im unsure weather to get some or not.