2 replies to this topic

#1 ACE

ACE
  • Bulletin Board User
  • 2,593 posts
  • OCD Status:Sufferer

• Nothing Selected

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:36 AM

I've been struggling with Bdd where ever I go as usual I see people with beautiful noses and I just want to write about them.I see people with gorgeous feautures and the same thing it makes me feel so low.It seemed to get ok for a little bit but now it's happening once again.The pain is all too much again :weep: :weep: :weep: .

#2 Guest_Uninvention_*

Guest_Uninvention_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

I've been struggling with Bdd where ever I go as usual I see people with beautiful noses and I just want to write about them.I see people with gorgeous feautures and the same thing it makes me feel so low.It seemed to get ok for a little bit but now it's happening once again.The pain is all too much again :weep: :weep: :weep: .

Hi ACE, nice to meet you :). I guess both of us may be waiting a while for a reply :/.. the BDD subforum doesn't seem to be so active... So, how are you doing?

#3 ACE

ACE
  • Bulletin Board User
  • 2,593 posts
  • OCD Status:Sufferer

• Nothing Selected

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:17 AM

Hi there nice to meet you to :) ,I just checked the forum as it does seem slow to get a reply or two.I'm not feeling so great actually I'm feeling quite low how are you doing?.I'm struggling alot with my depression,Ocd,Bdd and Anxiety.

Found our discussion forums helpful? Then please consider supporting the work of OCD-UK by making a donation or becoming a member today.