Bad Night With OCD And Depression

Guest Dippy

Guest Dippy

My sister attempted suicide again. I've been up most of the night! I was already trying to overcome my OCD cause we had no water until just after 1am when we had a phone call and my parents got the kids then went to see her, the kids came up with me so I had settle them down. They both got up this morning and have gone to school. I can't cope with all this. See what I mean when I said everything is getting worse!

Anyway I have to go and have a shower and get to the dentist before I start work. I have no idea if i'm ok to drive as I can count the amount of hours sleep i've had on one hand!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grant

Hello Dippy

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone Keep Posting your worries, and keep the Faith

Things will get better..... The only way IS up.

Take care :original:

Guest Dippy

It's not looking good at the moment. She took too much of an illegal drug. Spoke to my parents about 30-40 mins ago. Cancelled my dentist appointment which I got charged £20 for! My parents have told me to still go to work as there's no point staying at home, nothing I can do.

Guest Dippy

The kids are staying with us tonight. I'm really scared, worried that something bad is going to happen.

Edited by Guest
Guest Dippy

Yeah. Not sure how long for though? As far as I know i've got the kids for whole weekend. My parents are meant to be going away tomorrow, hopefully they still will as I think they deserve a break.

Edited by Guest

:weep: sorry to hear about your sister i hope she is okay its good you are helping out with the kids

at least she is in hospital and they can help her

take care

biccy

Guest HayleyMartin

honey if you need me pm me and i will phone you or something- don't care what time it is day or night .... :weep: xxx

Guest harmony

Hi Dippy,

Although I have never had contact with you through the forum, my thoughts go out to you and your family, if you need to talk feel free in PMing me, although I can’t understand what you are going through I can understand losing someone prematurely and how it felt.

Take care

Alan

Guest Lizbeth

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Please take your time and do the things that feel right for you.

Love,

xxJadexx

Guest h_777

Dippy I'm so so so sorry to hear about your sister, and I'm really sorry I haven't been around on here for ages.

I'll be thinking of you all the time,

You know you can pm me or email me if ever you want hun, it's up to you.

I'm so sorry.

xxxxx

Guest Learning2bCalm

Dippy

really sorry to hear this. You don't know me , i visit here from time to time, not online a lot, but i was sorry to read this thread and wish you all the strength you need to get through this time

L2bC