Great day!!

Guest Fallen Angel

Guest Fallen Angel

I have severe contamination OCD.Here is a list of all my achievements today! 1) Allowed my 4 year old son to skid around on his knees in Costa Coffee shop,without batting an eyelid. 2) Allowed the aforementioned son to lie down in the town square to put his face on a floor light. (Boys...) 3) Allowed my daughter to handle money. 4) Let my son pick up a dirty feather. 5) Let the kids play with `contaminated` objects. 6) Let my daughter go to an all night camping party where she will undoubtedly not get washed or change her clothes til tomorrow and will be eating barbequed food. Generally I h ave allowed my kids to live today...

I have severe contamination OCD.Here is a list of all my achievements today! 1) Allowed my 4 year old son to skid around on his knees in Costa Coffee shop,without batting an eyelid. 2) Allowed the aforementioned son to lie down in the town square to put his face on a floor light. (Boys...) 3) Allowed my daughter to handle money. 4) Let my son pick up a dirty feather. 5) Let the kids play with `contaminated` objects. 6) Let my daughter go to an all night camping party where she will undoubtedly not get washed or change her clothes til tomorrow and will be eating barbequed food. Generally I h ave allowed my kids to live today...

:clapping: cool well done ,you must be feeling pretty proud of yourself and you should

biccy

Guest Fallen Angel

Thanks for replying,biccy.My son is now sound asleep in bed,and he is perfectly healthy after the days exploits! ( I don`t know if we`re welcome back in Costa Coffee though....)

Guest legend

well done samantha you must feel so proud of yourself and your children, good on ya girl !!!

we are all chuffed for you to XXXX

Guest Fallen Angel

Thanks Legend.I`m enjoying a glass of wine after a great day.I don`t even know if I can be bothered to get washed before I go to bed! Sam.X

Guest Hope for ocd sufferers

Well done! That's absolutely amazing. I'm literally smiling at my computer screen because I'm so chuffed for you.

Hope x

Edited by Guest
Guest Fallen Angel

Well my daughter got back in one piece,covered in muddy grass stains and smelling of bonfire,having had a wonderful time.She said one of the people there had 2 dogs which she played with.(yuk yuk yuk,major OCD issue...) but she has remained in the same clothes all day til bathtime this evening. YEY!!

Guest Fallen Angel

I haven`t totally overcome my OCD today as we have run out of shampoo,and as I didn`t feel able to resist washing my daughters hair tonight,I used a bar of soap.... :blushing:

Guest Fallen Angel

When I was a child,we lived close to a river,and me and my friends used to wait for the tide to go out,then roll around in the mud until we were completely covered.Then we would wait for the tide to come back in and swim it off! :a1_cheesygrin:

Guest Fallen Angel

It did make our skin really soft,but we smelt funny for days! Another thing we used to do (which I`m not proud of as it was very dangerous) is jump in the fast flowing channels as the tide came in,then see if we could get back out again!... :whistling::wontlisten: