Football World Cup Sweepstake - £5 Entry

Following the success of the Eurovision sweepstake and by popular demand we are launching our World Cup sweepstake for next months festival of football. As always... Remember... Got to be in it, to win it!

32 Countries take part and like before the entry is £5 each person, once we have 32 participants I will do a draw of names and countries to see who you get in the tournament, so you can't pick which country you have.

- Firstly, we need 32 entrants, each paying £5 each for their entry. The £5 can be paid online through our own secure server or through paypal, you can send us a cheque or pay cash if you are due to see me.

- Secondly, the sweepstake selection... I will do a live webcam draw prior to the tournament commencing.

Big Prizes....

The person with winning team will receive £40 plus an OCD-UK wristband, lapel pin badge and one of our new trolley coin keyrings.

The person with the losing team in the final will be our runner up and receive £15 plus a choice of any two OCD-UK wristband, lapel pin badge or one of our new trolley coin keyrings.

Then to make it a little more fun, the 8 people whose teams win (or finish top) of the initial groups win a choice of an OCD-UK wristband, lapel pin badge or one of our new trolley coin keyrings.

The teams all due to lose out to England :lol:

Angola

Argentina

Australia

Brazil

Costa Rica

Croatia

Czech Republic

Ecuador

England

France

Germany

Ghana

Holland

Iran

Italy

Ivory Coast

Japan

Mexico

Paraguay

Poland

Portugal

Saudi Arabia

Serbia & Montenegro

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Togo

Trinidad & Tobago

Tunisia

Ukraine

USA

How to Enter

Firstly, send us your dosh, £5 worth to be precise by making an online donation using our secure server, click here. On the first part of the donation form, where it says 'Notes / Information about the donation' make a note of your board username and that it is for the World Cup Sweepstake. If you forget, PM me with your real name so I can cross reference. If you want to pay via Paypal, PM me and I will provide you with an email address to send payment to.

Like this idea? Then why not do something similar with work colleagues and raise more money for the charity. If you work in a large company where people get paid lots of dosh, charge them a £10 per entry :clapping:

Once we get 32 entrants the competition is closed to new entrants I am afraid, so don't delay and get that donation in today :) I will of course notify the forum once we get to the last couple of places left.

1. Drifter

2. HayleyMartin

3. biccy

4. KittyG

5. Vicki

6. Stella

7. Ladyhonda

8. Aquarius

9. PATIENCE

10. Mansfield_Jo

11. Hannah29

12. Shar

13. Notgivingup

14. Edinburgh Lad

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fluffytip

Yay! How exciting! I would love to enter pleeeeeeease :)

I will be pm'ing you ashley because i havent got a clue on how to pay :D

a

x

Guest Kitty

count me in, lol. just submitted my payment. not a huge fan of t'world cup, but it's all in a brill cause. i bet i get one of the lamest teams ever.... :wink:

Guest Stella

I managed it this time!!! I know nothing much about football so I'm glad I don't have to chose which team I think will win! :original:

Guest Mansfield_Jo

whats this doing half way down page two lol theres £40 up for grabs!!! just a reply to get this back to the top and more people entering!!!

COME ON ENGLAND!! lol

Jo

1. Drifter

2. HayleyMartin

3. biccy

4. KittyG

5. Vicki

6. Stella

7. Ladyhonda

8. Aquarius

9. PATIENCE

10. Mansfield_Jo

11. Hannah29

12. Shar

13. Notgivingup

14. Edinburgh Lad

15. Donut

16. Donut Sister (who also ran the Glasgow 10k for the charity last weekend).

Not long to go until the big kick off folks and still a few places left, come on, only £5 to join in the fun.

1. Drifter

2. HayleyMartin

3. biccy

4. KittyG

5. Vicki

6. Stella

7. Ladyhonda

8. Aquarius

9. PATIENCE

10. Mansfield_Jo

11. Hannah29

12. Shar

13. Notgivingup

14. Edinburgh Lad

15. Donut

17. Joseph2004

18. Flap

1. Drifter

2. HayleyMartin

3. biccy

4. KittyG

5. Vicki

6. Stella

7. Ladyhonda

8. Aquarius

9. PATIENCE

10. Mansfield_Jo

11. Hannah29

12. Shar

13. Notgivingup

14. Edinburgh Lad

15. Donut

17. Joseph2004

18. Flap

19. Carolj

20. Carolj Son

21. Whitebeam

22. SallyB

23. Yorkshire Pud (Mr SallyB)

Guest SallyB

Ash,

Have just booked two slots for myself and Mr B! You'll all have to keep me updated on progress (although not too much detail pleeaseeeee!!) as we don't have a telly!

Sally B

Guest HayleyMartin

just off to see england play against jamacia at old trafford- watch the match on the telly,

I'M GONNA STREAK ACROSS THE PITCH IN FRONT OF BECKHAM IN ORDER TO RAISE AWARENESS AND SPONSORSHIP FOR OCD UK- I WILL BE WEARING NOTHING BUT MY 'JUST A THOUGHT WRISTBANDS' :England: :toot:

i won't honest :whistling:

sorry i have put this in the wrong place, i meant to put it in the football discussion bit on the general thread sorry

Edited by HayleyMartin

1. Drifter

2. HayleyMartin

3. biccy

4. KittyG

5. Vicki

6. Stella

7. Ladyhonda

8. Aquarius

9. PATIENCE

10. Mansfield_Jo

11. Hannah29

12. Shar

13. Notgivingup

14. Edinburgh Lad

15. Donut

17. Joseph2004

18. Flap

19. Carolj

20. Carolj Son

21. Whitebeam

22. SallyB

23. Yorkshire Pud (Mr SallyB)

24. Deb

25. Tony

26. Brnd

27. mikejb

Just 9 places left and 6 days folks :) Well, 8 places once I get around to writing a cheque out to the charity for my entry.