Football World Cup Sweepstake - £5 Entry

go home, theres no bloody point ghana getting on the plane in the first place lol. spain isnt a favourite is it? mind you compared to ghana it is lol.

i have italy, usa and czech republic im my group so i aint even got a chance of winning one of the other prizes lol.

im utterly devastated :lol:

Some of the African countries are quite good. This World Cup will have more upsets in the opening round than Greece winning the European Champinships.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HayleyMartin

go home, theres no bloody point ghana getting on the plane in the first place lol. spain isnt a favourite is it? mind you compared to ghana it is lol.

i have italy, usa and czech republic im my group so i aint even got a chance of winning one of the other prizes lol.

im utterly devastated :lol:

i haven't got a clue if spain is a favourite or not :clapping: - it's just that i haven't heard of your countries :p

Guest Mansfield_Jo

oh my god!! hayley- spain is in the group with Ukraine, Tunisia and Saudi-Arabia. lol at least you know ure gonna get to the second round lol.

:weep:

Ashley for once there are no words of comfort avalailable. :a1_cheesygrin:

:lol:

Nah it will be fun to see how far me and Ghana get!!

its their first time ever in a world cup!!!!! lol beginners luck people!!

Guest HayleyMartin

oh my god!! hayley- spain is in the group with Ukraine, Tunisia and Saudi-Arabia. lol at least you know ure gonna get to the second round lol.

:weep:

we are still on about the eurovision song contest sweepstake now aren't we? :nerd: :teehee::whistling:

Guest Mansfield_Jo

alot of football pundits actually consider the ivory coast the dark horse of the tournament. so u neva know lol.

Jo x

Guest Hannah29

Iran, Iran...... I didn't even know they played football in Iran. Well If I win I will truly believe in miracles.

Hannah :headslap:

I suppose my only consulation with Costa Rica is that they kick off the whole thing (I think!) against Germany today.....odds of them winning are 384/1 :lol: Along with Iran and Togo :helpsmilie: :crutch: :stretcher:

By the way apart from Hayley we dont seem to have heard from any of the owners of the top teams....are they all secretly afraid of us underdogs? :first: :wink:

Guest HayleyMartin
:Spain: sorry haven't been on for a few hours, just rubbing some suntan cream on the backs of my boys :w00t:, washing their patriotic thongs :tongue_smilie: and deciding what to spend my winnings on from the sweep steak :Spain: Edited by HayleyMartin
Guest HayleyMartin

how did i manage to get Brazil??? there must be some mistake,

hi ye sorry there was a mistake- didn't anyone tell you, i paid for two, and your payment didn't go through properly and so your draw was given to me, and when they did the draw they spelt my name wrong and so h a y l e y accidently came out k i t t y cause some people aren't very good at spelling, thanks for letting me know :whistling::whistling::whistling:

p.s shar :crutch: i've found one of your players in the locker room :lol:

Edited by HayleyMartin
Guest HayleyMartin

you can all share my pizza and pasta when i win

no, there's only one first place honey- then it goes to second and third and so on. here let me give you an example

:first: hayley martin spain

:second: biccy italy

last place ; lady honda croatia ha ha :lol:

you know what's gonna happen don't you, because i'm being so arrogant, my teams gonna get knocked out in the first round , for the first time in the history of the game :clapping:

Edited by HayleyMartin

no, there's only one first place honey- then it goes to second and third and so on. here let me give you an example

:first: biccy italy

:second: hayley martin spain

last place ; lady honda croatia ha ha :lol:

ah now thats right

Guest Kitty

hi ye sorry there was a mistake- didn't anyone tell you, i paid for two, and your payment didn't go through properly and so your draw was given to me, and when they did the draw they spelt my name wrong and so h a y l e y accidently came out k i t t y cause some people aren't very good at spelling, thanks for letting me know.

ah :headslap: now it all makes sense, thank goodness you're here to put us all right, Hayley :laugh: .

I've entered a few of these things over the years and never got any good teams or owt, so this year what's the betting that cos I've drawn 'em all the Brazilian players break their legs in a freak accident 5 minutes before their first match? :whistling:

Guest Lizbeth

alot of football pundits actually consider the ivory coast the dark horse of the tournament. so u neva know lol.

Jo x

Y'hear that guys. I'm on a roll. :lol:

To interject a moment of seriousness into the mayhem for one moment I would like to thank each and every one of you for getting behind the idea for the charity. I hope the sweep-stake leads to some fun, but the serious side of it is that it raised some money for the charity, so to all of you :clapping: and :thankyousign:

Let the childish drivel re-commence again :a1_cheesygrin: