Football World Cup Sweepstake - £5 Entry

But of course...

Does anyone know when Serbia & Montenegro are playing Ivory Coast, so I can practice mocking Jade? :a1_cheesygrin:

who cares italy will win anyway :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lizbeth

But of course...

Does anyone know when Serbia & Montenegro are playing Ivory Coast, so I can practice mocking Jade? :a1_cheesygrin:

BITE ME :lol:

Guest HayleyMartin

really happy i got england

:confused1::invalid: :wheelchair::stretcher: why are you happy honey? have a look at your team photo :a1_cheesygrin:

(please feel free to have a go at my team. lots of love xxx)

Edited by HayleyMartin

Well my team was thrashed by Germany tonight... :wallbash: no surprise there then :lol: Will just have to beat the others in the group now. How come we all get caught up in this...even if we dont like football! :bounce8:

Guest Hannah29

Drifter - poor result for Poland tonight - I expected something better.

Although I cannot pass judgement on temas as I got Iran in the sweepstake. (Hubby got Ghana at work so neither of us is looking likely to win much)... :wontlisten:

Guest SallyB

Not sure how good Angola is. I suspect not very. :dry:

Anyone know when they're playing? (Knowing my luck they've probably already been knocked out!)

Sally

oh and I meant to say thank you to Ash for another great money raising idea! :clapping: It's a good job that it's all a bit of fun and we're not taking it seriously :lol:

Sally

Guest HayleyMartin

It's a good job that it's all a bit of fun and we're not taking it seriously !!!!

it's a good job that it's all a bit of fun and we're not taking it seriously...... :w00t::w00t::wontlisten: i don't know-just the kind of attitude i would expect from the angola manager :a1_cheesygrin:

(why didn't somebody tell me it was just for fun- i've just bought a b....y ticket to germany thinking i was really in charge of b....y spain!!!!! :haha:)

Edited by HayleyMartin
Guest HayleyMartin

biccy sweetie

have you had a late night love.......

have you forgotten your flag colours again???

here let me help you again

right spain is this colour honey :Spain: :first:

now you practice for me ok :Spain: :first:

it's ok no need to be embarrased- your little mix up was quite funny :a1_cheesygrin:

Edited by HayleyMartin

biccy sweetie

have you had a late night love.......

have you forgotten your flag colours again???

here let me help you again

right italy is this colour honey :Italy: :first:

now you practice for me ok :Italy: : :first:

it's ok no need to be embarrased- your little mix up was quite funny :a1_cheesygrin:

yes your right my team italy first how lovely of you to support my winning team i will buy you the second place pizza

Why oh why did mikejb (my other half....) get England, there will be no living with him, bad enough now - every time football is mentoned (quite a lot :wallbash: :helpsmilie: ) he keeps saying when is Scotland playing - oop silly old me forgot they didn't get there :wontlisten: he says with a smile :bash:

No joking aside, even though I might be thought of as a `sasanach' I will still be cheering them on...... :cheers:

brenda

Guest HayleyMartin

:confused1::invalid: :wheelchair::stretcher: why are you happy honey? have a look at your team photo :a1_cheesygrin:

(please feel free to have a go at my team. lots of love xxx)

hay brnd- show him his team photo!!!

Edited by HayleyMartin
Guest Bella

Saudi Arabia - Bella

AW MAN!!! No fair!!

I've got another sweepstake on the go too with 2 teams - Costa Rica (that lost 4-2 last night!) and Croatia!!! :censored:

I'm not having much luck!

Bella x

Saudi Arabia - Bella

Italy - biccy

Iran - Hannah29

Ghana - Mansfield_Jo

USA - Notgivingup

Spain - Hayley Martin

South Korea - Ashley

Czech Republic - Joseph 2004

Paraguay - Flap

Portugal - Stella

Ukraine - Kirstie

France - Billy (patience son)

Australia - Brnd

Ivory Coast - Jade

Trinidad & Tobago - Aquarius

Germany - Deb

Argentia - Tony

Ecudor - Edinburgh Lad

Tunisia - Donut Sister

Poland - Drifter

England - Mikejb

Switzerland - Vicki

Togo - Carolj son

Japan - Patience

Crotia - Ladyhonda

Sweden - Donut

Mexico - Yorkshire Pud

Angola - SallyB

Costa Rica - CarolJ

Holland - Whitebeam

Brazil - KittyG

Serbia & Montenegro - Shar

I think Aquarius deserves much praise for such a superb effort against Donut's Sweden who must be sick as a parrott :lol:

All week while I've been in the Highlands on my holiday I've been wondering which team I had been drawn and I'm sat cheering England on listening to the radio down the motorway this afternoon not knowing I had been drawn Paraguay :headslap: Oh well I still wanted England to win.....but Paraguay scored the goal!!!! :lol:

But at least with the other two in the group drawing Paraguay still have a chance. Come on Paraguay :clapping:

Flap

Guest Hannah29

Go Go Go Iran - you can do it my boys..... Just keep kicking that ball...

(Note to mods - there is no flag available for Iran...)

Guest HayleyMartin

Go Go Go Iran - you can do it my boys..... Just keep kicking that ball...

(Note to mods - there is no flag available for Iran...)

don't worry honey, you won't need it for long cause they will be out soon :a1_cheesygrin:

because my beautiful, beautiful spanish boys will take over the whole world :Spain:

p.s please feel free to come round my house and :bash: :bicycle: me for my insults to your team :lol:

don't worry honey, you won't need it for long cause they will be out soon :a1_cheesygrin:

Ooooooo I say!!! :lol:

Gosh we're a competitive lot arn't we. Probably just as well we are not playing football :wink:

:football: