Football World Cup Sweepstake - £5 Entry

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lizbeth

NNNOOOO!!!! 2-2!!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Greetings...shambolic are we?! We shall see missy. From where I'm standing it just looks like you're getting your a$$es kicked :lol:

Enjoy :p

Greetings...shambolic are we?! We shall see missy. From where I'm standing it just looks like you're getting your a$$es kicked :lol:

Enjoy :p

wondered when you would get in the ring round 2 ding ding

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3-2 to Ivory Coast!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*watches bragging rights, pride and dignity sail off into the distance* :wallbash::wallbash:

oh shame you will now have to join in and support my team italy or jades now

Guest Lizbeth

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3-2 to Ivory Coast!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*watches bragging rights, pride and dignity sail off into the distance* :wallbash::wallbash:

Oh, what a TERRIBLE pity. :laugh: Hey, it's not the competing you know.....it's the WINNING. Prepare to thrashed.

See, I'm such a humble winner aren't I?! :lol:

Guest Lizbeth

Well, Ivory Coast are out as well, so she can't get too smug... :dry: I'm going with Holland - my work sweepstake team. COME ON THE DUTCH!!

I don't understand...why are we out? :weep: We won :weep: I don't bloody understand football.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol:

where do I sign?! :p

the dotted line................................ i jade solomnly swear that i will support italy to win and agree to biccy giving the winnings to SHAR

spot the edit missy!

Edited by Shar

Heheheheh...

ah the joy of having moderator abilitys cheeky

for that you will have to join in support for italy and donate an extra fiver to ocd for the blooming cheek

:Netherlands: :lol:

By the way, I'm loving this whole Ms Shar thing. Makes me feel very grown up and responsible... :fool:

thats the netherlands not italy :Italy: ms shar the grown up mod i am probally older than you

Congratulations you group stage winners..... Deb (Germany), Mikejb (England :clapping: ), Tony (Argentina), Stella (Portugal), Biccy (Italy), KittyG (Brazil), Vicki (Switzerland), Hayley Martin (Spain).

All of you are the winners of a gift of your choice, (wristband, lapel pin badge or one of our new trolley coin keyrings), if I don’t hear from you by next week I will send you one of the new shopping trolley token keyrings.

I think special mention should go to brave Jade whose Ivory Coast team who won many fans and I think although not yet a winner, still in the mix and also winning many fans along the way Mansfield_Jo and her Ghana team.

Well done winners, bye, bye losers and good luck mikejb :lol:

Congratulations you group stage winners..... Deb (Germany), Mikejb (England :clapping: ), Tony (Argentina), Stella (Portugal), Biccy (Italy), KittyG (Brazil), Vicki (Switzerland), Hayley Martin (Spain).

All of you are the winners of a gift of your choice, (wristband, lapel pin badge or one of our new trolley coin keyrings), if I don’t hear from you by next week I will send you one of the new shopping trolley token keyrings.

I think special mention should go to brave Jade whose Ivory Coast team who won many fans and I think although not yet a winner, still in the mix and also winning many fans along the way Mansfield_Jo and her Ghana team.

Well done winners, bye, bye losers and good luck mikejb :lol:

well i'll be trolleyed

Guest HayleyMartin

:Spain: ohhhhh it's just so hard being good at everything. football erm erm what else are spain known for erm :whistling: well yes anyway we are just so flippin good. :lol:

i'm gonna get knocked out now for posing :laugh: :p

Guest Mansfield_Jo

GHANA!!!! Second round here we come. I always had faith lol. (frequent posters will know that is a total lie lol).

:clapping: come on ghana hehe

also come on england for sunday!!!!

Jo x

• 3 weeks later...

bring it on should be a great game

I dunno about that, I expect a dour game with a good middle 20 minutes of the second half and poor defensive last 10 minutes.

I dunno about that, I expect a dour game with a good middle 20 minutes of the second half and poor defensive last 10 minutes.

i still think we will win keepin the faith all the way to the end

i still think we will win keepin the faith all the way to the end

I don't have a clue who will win this, they are both good teams in their own right and cancel each other out slightly. France have a great midfield and a good striker, but Italy are defensively superb.