Football World Cup Sweepstake - £5 Entry

I don't have a clue who will win this, they are both good teams in their own right and cancel each other out slightly. France have a great midfield and a good striker, but Italy are defensively superb.

true but i think france looked tired in the last game and italy have had an extra days rest so well have to wait and see viva italy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, it's about the beautiful game, not sexy men and food!!

They're just added bonuses.... :lol:

It's OK, I believe Jade is very close to her pizza delivery man :laugh: :p :clapping:

thats why she is supporting the french if it had been the local boulangerie thenit would have been italy :lol:

Guest PATIENCE

oh bless him, Billy has watched every match in this world cup, i just been for a shower and he has fallen asleep on the sofa, he was up at 7 this morning to play in a tournament, still it is still 1-1 so he would be gutted anyway.

Guest PATIENCE

Good luck, always think its a shame to be decided this way, by the way woke Billy up, thought he might not forgive me, here we go, (putting my hands over my eyes now)

Well done Biccy :clapping:

viva italia yippee

Well done Biccy, will get your winning cheque (and billy) in the post this week, congratualtions and thank you to you all for getting into the spirit of the tournament for OCD-UK.

Well done Biccy, will get your winning cheque (and billy) in the post this week, congratualtions and thank you to you all for getting into the spirit of the tournament for OCD-UK.

thanks ashley but i want ocd uk to keep the money its helped me out so much

xx

thanks ashley but i want ocd uk to keep the money its helped me out so much

xx

Thats very generous of you Biccy, but you already made the contribution by entering and you fully deserve the money so please consider taking it and spending it on yourself to pamper yourself.

Thats very generous of you Biccy, but you already made the contribution by entering and you fully deserve the money so please consider taking it and spending it on yourself to pamper yourself.

absolutley not i want ocd uk to have it

i do not know where i would be if it wasent for this sight is had helped me so much

i can pamper myself any time pleae keep it with my blessing

thank you all

Guest PATIENCE

If i had won i would have said keep it but as its Billys entry he has already told me he wants to put his winnings to a new playstation game, kids, lol :a1_cheesygrin:

By the way, it was a great idea Ashley and great fun, look foward to the next sweepstake. thankyou

Edited by PATIENCE

If i had won i would have said keep it but as its Billys entry he has already told me he wants to put his winnings to a new playstation game, kids, lol :a1_cheesygrin:

cool and so he should good game

A very good use for his winnings :) Can you PM me the name and address to send the cheque to please.