Sorry to offend any of you but i am dying

Guest AnxiousCarolyn

Guest Gurstang

Carolyn

Try to calm yourself down, getting strung out on fear and anxiety won't help you. These stress levels could be the very reason that you've developed the mouth ulcer.

Taking high levels of pain killers is not a wise course of action. it can cause serious damage to your body, ask anyone and they'll tell you that. Its the reason those little warning leaflets are put in with the tablets. (Which by the way warn that a side effect of paracetamol can be ulcers).

If you really feel that you can't cope and don't feel you can contact your local crisis team the follow Northern Stars' Suggestion and get help ASAP. They have the facilities to help you and get you what you need so desperatly.

Gurstang

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hellonwhls

Hello there Carolyn,

at the risk of sounding harsh...

book yourself into hospital, there they will do any tests immediately upon booking

You must be honest with yourself here and I think you are not

You are hurting yourself intentionally, this is self harm and self harm in turn becomes Family Harm.

So you hurt your family by remaining in the state you are in

This does not help out anyone, it just adds more guilt to your already guilt addled mind.

There are TWO hundred and some odd posts here of at least half are people trying to help you

you MUST now help yourself

You are in ALL of our thoughts, clearly... please help yourself

helly

Guest AnxiousCarolyn

I have just came back from the hosiptal who have told me that i am just about within the limits and would be ok but told me 2 not take anymore for at least 2 days.

I can't stop though. I have just got in and have taken another one. I phoned the emergency mental health service who were not interested.

Please someone help me.

Edited by Guest

I have just came back from the hospital who have told me that i am just about within the limits and would be ok but told me 2 not take anymore for at least 2 days.

I can't stop though. I have just got in and have taken another one. I phoned the emergency mental health service who were not interested.

Thread closed.

You leave hospital and told on the limit and then you come back on here to tell us you have just taken another. It's not acceptable, people on here have given you so much support, encouragement to do the right thing and you simply seem to be ignoring all of it.

I really think you should sit down with your family and discuss others suggestion of voluntary admittance.

If my words are harsh and I am accused of ganging up on you again then so be it, its got to the point now Carolyn where we can not help you, you have to do it yourself.

Start by pouring the tablets down the toilet and then contact the hospital again to tell them you just took another. Try NHS Direct again on 0845 46 47 but if you do not feel able and you are at all worried or feel drowsy then please call for an ambulance.

Carolyn, I’m really sorry that you’re in such a crisis at the moment but even with access to the thread you will not heed any of the advice that is given, it’s not helping you at all.

You have to remember that no matter how bad you feel, you still have free will and are able to stop taking the Paracetamol, you may not believe that but it is true. You have worked yourself up into a state of near hysteria and aren’t thinking straight.

If you continue to feel this way, ring your GP’s out of hours number or phone 999 for an ambulance.

You are capable of controlling this and stop taking the tablets. The chances of you dying from Lupus are so slim as to be negligible, the chances of serious damage from Paracetamol overdose are very high, the possibility of ruining your life by not taking on advice in dealing with your OCD is extremely sad and also avoidable.

It’s a sad fact that until you accept the advice you’ve received from every quarter, here, your GP, your Pyschiatrist etc etc you will remain stuck in the place you are today.

The answer and solution is within your grasp but until you take that on board, life looks grim.

If you feel you’re out of control, ring for an ambulance.

Caramoole