Merry Christmas

:xmas_cheesygrin:

I just want to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all at OCD-UK and also thanks to Ashley, all the moderators and all those behind the scenes for making this fourm posible. This year, I have been diagnosed and have started receiving CBT and have found this site so helpful, especially when I have been feeling down.

Also, it's helped me get in touch with other sufferers in Sheffield and the surrounding areas, which has been great. It's so nice to be able to sit and chat to fellow sufferers - it's nice that others know exactly what you're going through.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and a healthy new year.

Thanks

Nick

Guest dixychic

I agree as well. This forum is great. I too want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :xmas_cheesygrin: A new year equals a fresh start. Yay!

Best Wishes,

~D~

Guest HayleyMartin

:xmas_cheesygrin:

ye i have to agree too.

all of you guys have kept me sane, eased my lonliness, gave me a reason to carry on trying

given me more encouragement than anyone has ever given me in my life,..... believed in me when i didnt dream of believing in myself, understood me when no-one else even tried to, even laughed at my jokes when they wern't funny . you have given me a life boat , when i was being tossed and smashed every day.

to each and every one of you- i'm honoured to get the chance to be with such a great bunch of people, and from the very soul of my being - thankyou , and with all my heart i would give you everything i own to see you all better.

bless you guys - you mean the world to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest hayley73

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!! A massive thank you to everyone who makes this forum possible. :xmas_smile:

I pray that 2007 will bring about more awareness of OCD. :xmas_smile:

:xmas_smile:

i would like to thanks all of ocduk the administrators the moderators the behind the scenes people and the board and basically everyone who give up there time to keep this forum running and helping others

with out this forum and your support i would have not got through alot this year .

thanks to all the board users to especially my best pal sam...

i wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year

long may the forum be here and that the word gets out to more people how ocd affects us all

take care and keep fighting

xxs

biccy

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW. :xmas_smile::xmas_cheesygrin:

Thanks to everyone who volunteers for OCD UK for making this forum possible.

It has been a great help and i have got to go along to a few meets which has been really good.

Best wishes to all

NGU

Edited by Guest

Thanks to everyone at OCDUK and all its members and board users. Everyone's been such a great help. I joined in April this year, and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. At last, I feel like I can beat this thing after all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Cheers,

"newman"

Guest purrfect

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

I hope you all find what you want under the tree this Xmas. I'm just hoping that mental health comes in a box about 20cm by 15cm, as I already have one of those under the tree.

:hug:

:HappyXmas: