I'm sick with anxiety about may be wanting to be a women

Guest lol

It's been really bad in the last few days and I am shaking with anxiety becaude I cant stop these intrusive thoughts about maybe wanting to be a women. I am hetrosexual, I'm pretty sure about that so homosexuality is not so thing I worry about. I will say however that many years ago I did dress up in womens clothes in private and got a sexual kick out of it but I have not done that for ages. But I'm parilazed with fear that deep down I relly want to be a women. I like looking a beautiful women yes!!! and they do wear sexy clothes sometimes, but now I have the thoughts that maybe I want to be like them,, It's not true surely?????

lol :wallbash:

Guest ppyvabw

I think I've replied to you about this before.

I have had this obsession, and it got so bad for me that I tried on my house mates underwear. I have had a gay obsession before aswell.

There is a difference between getting sexual excitement from dressing as a woman and dressing up as a woman because you want to be one. Transvestism can either be a fetishistic thing or because you really want to be a woman. If you wanted to be a woman, you would look at girls and envy them and say, I wish I had a body like hers or, Iwish my hair was like that etc......

Do not look this up on the net becuase that will terrify the life out of you.

Try and let the thoughts be there if you can, dont try and analyse them and work them out because you wont be able to.

Good luck

I used to have "the gay obsession" (although I'm not homophobic at all. Live and let live, I say!)

Part of me actually saw the funny side! This obsession only lasted a few months really. I suppose it started cos I happened to be into a few gay bands at the time, and camp comedy like Julian Clary.

But it soon "wore off" actually. It also gave me an insight into how hard it is for gay people who are in the closet.

I suppose your obsession is similar.

Don't blame you, though. Women are great, aren't they! (:a1_cheesygrin: Only jokin'!!)