ocd on tv on thursday- trisha goddard show

Guest duracellbunny

Ashley I agree. It's just so sad that they are unable to think of trying to help other people on the outside when it comes to things like this. I so thought that was the aim of the show, rather than just getting ratings.. selfish gits! - sorry, my nicest word possible!

You are right to de-register your interest. - if that word exists!

hsu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hayley,

just home from work and watched the show, congratulations for being so brave :clapping: (i just wish they had given your segment more time :thumbdown: )

anyway well done and i hope you are feeling good today :a1_cheesygrin:

k :cool:

Yes, i think it better to dedicate this thread to Hayley's achievement rather than charity politics. What she's done is very brave and it seems churlish to pull the programme apart on her thread.

I really apologise hayley, i'm sorry.

I guess I just didn't understand.

You did really well, and thanks for sharing your experience with us! :clapping:

hsu :)

Guest sweetie

Well done Hayley. You were very brave to be on the show. It was very emotional.

I thought like others here that it was a shame they couldn't have devoted the whole show to OCD, especially as OCD takes many forms.

It's still great that they have helped raised some awareness. It's just a shame that they didn't go far enough. Steve was very brave too.

xx

Guest legend

the probs with tv and press is that they only act in there interests, ocd is still in its early stages and for those above who bravely volunteered

and made all aware of this debiltating illness you deserve a medal, and as i have said to ashley, i am more than willing to put myself forward

to raise awareness, i think you all are so brave.

the probs with tv and press is that they only act in there interests, ocd is still in its early stages and for those above who bravely volunteered

and made all aware of this debiltating illness you deserve a medal, and as i have said to ashley, i am more than willing to put myself forward

to raise awareness, i think you all are so brave.

Hi Legend,

Sorry, sometimes I don't know real names and the persons forum names, are you one of the gentleman who recently emailed their details for the media work?

Guest legend

"inspector cleasau" well done, but it is a long time since i was called a gentlemen, but many other things!!!

yes ashley i am really ready for it, raising awareness is so important,to ensure that people who are suffering alone can recognise there condition.