'World of Compulsive Hoarders'

Guest hsu
Hia, This programme made me feel sick to my stomach,

those 3 individuals had real ocd problems, the programme was more aimed at these people being dirty filthy revolting people ...... WHY was there no emphasis on the real issue of them suffering a disabling illness that needs addressing ... these people need urgent help, its no help to them just goin in there homes and clearing the muck away, they are obviously needing phsyciatric help asap, i felt so sorry for the man keeping muck in buckets ... please someone help this man instead of putting it on tele for everyone to see, that wont help him !!!! he will just start doing exactly the same time and time again because the real issue of ocd does'nt seem to be addressing.

Viewers would have been watching and saying " THE DIRTY SOD " yes he is but HELP him not ridicule him he is SICK for gods sake !!!!!!!!!!

Brennie

I agree with you there Brennie. The sad things is, right near the end, he said he would really like some help. and I doubt he will get that just from that program. I'm sure his neighbours wont be helping him any right now. "oo, I got on the tele"

They should have educated themselves as well as the neighbours while they were doing the program. I have to say I found it interesting to know how it affects them as I am a hoarder myself, but as far as the rest of it goes, I don't think they did a good job.

Can I ask if people complain to channel 4 about this sort of stuff? I'm sure they will have researched or whatever but they don't exactly show the most information they could and in it's best light. I would like to speak to them! :dry:

hsu

Guest brennie

HI'A hsu, i would like to speak to them also, but i am never sure how to go about stuff like this so i usually get on my high horse for a bit till i cool down, buts thats not helping anyone is it ?? and that is what i really want to do " MAKE PEOPLE LISTEN "

Brennie