ocd sexual identity fear?

Guest lol

Sometimes in the past I have crossed dressed in private for sexual kicks , the feel of silk etc, recently I have been plagued by the thought does this mean I want to be a women???

basically whats the differnces between geting sexally aroused by womens clothes and wanting to be a women???

do women get turned on by their sexy clothes or is it mainly men who get arouse by either looking at them or wearing them???

lol

Hi there. I think there is a big difference between cross dressing and wanting to be a woman. Lots of men enjoy wearing women's clothes, but they don't wish they were women. I think you are analysing this too much because you have OCD. As you say, you enjoy or enjoyed the feel of silk - nothing weird about that at all!

Try to relabel these thoughts as intrusive, OCD thoughts.

Rachel :)

Guest Footprints

Hi there is a huge difference between being a TS and crossdressing. Crossdresser get thrills or get of sexually on dressing womens clothing. For TS's its not really a sexual thing, its about their mind being a womans

x

Yeah, I agree, Sexual fetish is different from wanting to be a woman. I'll bet you any money that 9 out of 10 men have tried on womens' clothes at some point in their lives for :censored: s and giggles. I have had the same worry as you, that I wanted to be a woman. Just let it go and leave yourself alone.