Hayley You Are An Inspiration

Caught a trailer on GMTV this morning saying that on Thursday they are telling Hayley's OCD story. It might be on Lorraine Kelly, so if you are recording it, better do both!

Fantastic...more publicity, well done Hayley!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HayleyMartin

:blushing: :blushing:

thanks hunny

err...... not managed to get down there yet - so they might be telling my story without me in it :headslap:

probably better that way ...anyway i'm not really going down to talk about ocd - just gonna check out schofield and that ben shepherd chappie :drool:

stuff ocd - i wanna talk about them :lol:

Edited by HayleyMartin
probably better that way ...anyway i'm not really going down to talk about ocd - just gonna check out schofield and that ben shepherd chappie :drool:

I thought Schofeld was on This Morning? Are you doing that too?

Guest HayleyMartin
I thought Schofeld was on This Morning? Are you doing that too?

they are all done in the same studio apparently- or all close by - sommat like that.

to be honest i have lost track of what i am on now- i just know that i am landing in london at 7 am tomorrow

i think whats happened is that one of the documentarys that i am in is going out on thursday night (i think??) so i'm doing a promotional bit of the documentary for channel five on itv

i have totally lost whats going on :headslap:- so i am just gonna turn up tomorrw and see what happens :lol:

really really really excited and sooooo looking forward to it :clapping: :bounce8:

i think that the uncertainty of whats happeneing is good for my ocd cause its nice to not have to control everything and its challenging

i have just spoke to itv and the producer of gmtv and it was really funny cause they were sooo stressed and i was like ''chill out guys - what ya worrying about''

actually i'd better go...cause i need to get on or they will be doing a whistlestop tour without me :lol:

Edited by HayleyMartin
they are all done in the same studio apparently- or all close by - sommat like that.

to be honest i have lost track of what i am on now- i have had that many different phone calls - i just know that i am landing in london at 7 am tomorrow and being whisked to various venus over the next 3 days

Yeah GMTV and This Morning are in the same studio. What annoyed me with both is that non celebs were given one green room and celebs another green room. I found that quite offensive actually, but hey ho.

I get the impression that there is some rivalry between the two.

Anyway, good luck Hayley, and don't forget to mention the wonderful charity OCD-UK that you are a member of :lol: Just in case you need to know, we are planning a national OCD awareness tour this year, starting in Dundee on 12th Feb and we hope to raise awareness even further with a national awareness campaign in October.

Guest HayleyMartin
Yeah GMTV and This Morning are in the same studio. What annoyed me with both is that non celebs were given one green room and celebs another green room. I found that quite offensive actually, but hey ho.

I get the impression that there is some rivalry between the two.

Anyway, good luck Hayley, and don't forget to mention the wonderful charity OCD-UK that you are a member of :lol: Just in case you need to know, we are planning a national OCD awareness tour this year, starting in Dundee on 12th Feb and we hope to raise awareness even further with a national awareness campaign in October.

they have promised me lunch with the people i specifically asked to meet actually - (no blokes - not schofield or ben sheperd or phil vickery- none of those guys :whistling:)

i was really suprised when they came back and said that it was possible :faint: so i'm not too bothered about the dressing room thingie - wouldnt trust me in a dressing room anyway :whistling:

will mention ocduk although i still havent paid my fees yet :blushing: i'm getting there - sorry

will definately mention the charity and mention the website but i will never remember all the dates of the tour - but they can find details from the website cant they

Edited by HayleyMartin
we mention charity although i still havent paid my fees yet :blushing: i'm getting there - sorry

will mention the website cause i will never remember all the dates of the tour - but they can find details from there cant they

Yep, will upload before Thursday.

Guest HayleyMartin

thanks guys-

what was on the trailer? :thankyousign:

was it just them talking about the documentary or was it an extract of the documentary?

will pm you the documentary details carolj thanks - dare not publise it too much :blushing:

Guest Balloon

Hi Hayley,

Ooohhh, sounds very exciting - I hope it all goes well! Good luck and enjoy!!!

Could you perhaps pm me the details as I don't want to miss the documentary, or GMTV, This Morning, the channel 5 thingy... :a1_cheesygrin:

Well done!

Thanks, Balloon :original:

Guest Gettingbetter

Hi Everyone

I have found out that Hayley will be on Lorraine Kellys show between 8.30 and 9.30 tomorrow morning (Thursday). I will have the video ready to record.

GB

Guest HayleyMartin

hi guys

thanks for the support :group:

well i managed to get down to film the lorraine kelly show , but it didnt go too well unfortuantely :blushing:

i think that the fact that i had been up for 48 hrs just took it's toll on me and i havent a clue what i even said- i just came out feeling that it was really rubbish.

lorraine was really nice though, but i made a muppett out of myself- its not that the bothers me, its just that i feel like i have let everyone down and missed a great opportunity to publise ocd

i feel like i let the documentary makers down too and channel five cause i was supposed to sort of get it right for them as well as ocd suffers and i messed up big time.

i couldnt even speak my voice was soooo shakey and what happened was that thet were playing clips of the documentary whilst they were interviewing me and all that i could hear was my voice on the documentary and then i was trying to talk at the same time and the background noise was putting me off cause i wasnt sure if i was supposed to shut up at that point- or carry on talking

it was done as live as well, so they couldnt edit it - but hey ho there you go - i did my best and i arent gonna beat myself up too much over it - maybe just a little!

on a more positive note everyone at the tv studio including lorraine kelly were fantastic - they were soooo nice to me and looked after me soooooo well-

so huge thumbs up to everyone at the tv studio :clapping:

they were fantastic and a huge thumbs up to whiz kids tv who made the documentary and katie turned up from there to look after me

and a huge thumbs up to channel five who were so pleased with the documentary that they have given the go ahead for a possible futher programme on ocd to be produced :clapping:

so the bad news -i messed up

the good news everyone looked after me and were lovely

and we get more publicity for ocd :cheer: with another documentary

Edited by HayleyMartin

Well done hayley, and you obviously done brilliantly!! because the ocd has made you doubt,

stuff it, you went and made more awareness of ocd,

legend :clapping:

wooohh!!! Hayley I was so excited when I saw the trailer last night I was calling to my mum that's my friend from ocduk!!!!!!!

well done you. i have a lot of respect for you.

x

and a huge thumbs up to channel five who were so pleased with the documentary that they have given the go ahead for a whole series on ocd to be produced

That's great news hayley.. and guess what, its down to YOU! so well done! :clapping: You've done a brilliant job!

I'm sure you didnt mess up when you were there live, everything seems to make it seem like you did caus of the pressure, but you will have done fine! :)

Plus you were there to make a difference.. Think of how many people that would make a difference to if they saw that and had no clue about ocd? a great deal i would imagine, you should be so proud.

I'm off to watch the trailer i taped this morn, i'm looking forward to watching the rest! :a1_cheesygrin:

Well done again hayley, :clapping:

hsu xx

Guest HayleyMartin

aww guys thankyou for your support and encouragement

i dont deserve all the kind words but thankyou anyway :thankyousign:

its like really nice that everyone is being so amazingly encouraging and nice to me -thankyou, but i have to say that its down to you guys for the support that you always give me that i carry on each day, so you guys are the amazing people not me - i just have a big head and a big mouth :lol:

you are the really special guys who deserve the praise :yes:

I missed the first 10 minutes of the show, as I was getting my children out to school...and I've obviously missed Hayley's bit. :blushing:

Does anyone know if I can watch it online anywhere?