Hayley You Are An Inspiration

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purrfect

Hayley, you were fantastic! and you have yourself a little fan. When we were watching you I told Ian that I knew you from the OCD board and that you have the same thing wrong with you I have, and he walked up to the screen, waited for you to come on (because Lorraine was talking) then stoked your face on the screen and said "awwwwwww". He's not your no 1 fan.

It would appear not, but it was to discuss the documentary on Five tonight at 10pm. Help I've Got a High Maintenance Wife

I saw a clip of that being advertised the other day, and wondered if that was the show Hayley was going to be on.

I'm sure Hayley has done a fantastic job...but I'm not sure about the title of the documentary.

Guest jolie_fee

Hey everyone, I have just checked and you can watch it on the website. Theres a button to click on saying 'Watch GMTV' and then use the seacrh button to search for OCD and it comes up. I am at work so I can't hear it although I can see it!!!

Hayley,

I think you did so well and Lorraine seemed lovely. Please don't feel that you let anyone down - you did your best and you brought over so well how overwhelming and confusing OCD is.

Well done you.

Sally

PS It's lovely to see you after reading your posts on here for so long!

Guest HayleyMartin

aww i just heard they cancelled the show :a1_cheesygrin:

gosh this feels weird...it's like waiting for the millenium - a huge big build up- and it's rubbish -it's not worth watching :a1_cheesygrin:

ye i know the title is a bit dodgy ''help i've got a high maintenence wife' that's not right is it!!!!

it should be ''help me my husband is a pain in the **** and makes my ocd worse'' :lol:

seriously though guys thankyou for your support thankyou so much xxxxx

hey hayley thanks to you!

i got my mum to watch it, as you were on lorraine kelly...

...other than that her ocd knowledge begins and stops with jimmy from doctors! yeay!

Edited by alison

And the channel 5 programme summed it all up, you are outstanding hayley, i cried, i laughed, your

dedication in raising awareness is second to none,

legend :clapping:

Hayley

You are fab. I admire you so much. I've just watched you on t.v. on Channel 5 (10 - 11 p.m.) and was so moved by what I saw.

I really admire you for everything you do for 'the cause'.

Take Good Care.

Sending You lots of positive vibes.

ps. What a lovely hubby you have

Popsy

xxxx

Guest ppyvabw

Wish could have seen it, but I am still living on coal fires and stuff here in Durham lol. Didn't even know until tonight.

If anyone videod if, I'd like to see it. Can't ask anyone else because they wouldn't understand :lol:

Hayley,

You were AMAZING. You made me cry, I hate to see you in such despair.

I really wasn't sure about the title of the doc...but you were a complete star...and you will have made more people realise what an OCD sufferer goes through on a daily basis.

Now is time to start getting yourself sorted...and get yourself into a bed at night. You were so brave to set fire to those lists.....like you said, the ideal would be to burn the lists you have yet to complete...but small steps will help you get there.

Well done honey.

x x x

If anyone videod if, I'd like to see it. Can't ask anyone else because they wouldn't understand :lol:

Adam,

I recorded it on Sky Plus...and I'm pretty sure I can now record it to a DVD....let me try and if I can, I'll send you a copy.

Hi Hayley,

You are an inspiration.

It's brilliant that you felt you could show what OCD is really like for some people.

I watched the channel 5 programma last night. You have such a hard time yet you still manage to smile and make us all laugh with your posts on here.

I take my hat off to you.

Take care and don't give up seeking a way through it all.

whitebeam :original:

PS I still haven't been able to find the Lorraine Kelly bit :blushing:

Edited by whitebeam