Anxiety Relationship Problems

Hello,

I work for True North, a TV company, and would like to talk to people about what it’s like having OCD and looking for a new partner. Does having OCD make dating harder than it usually is?

We are interested in making a programme about this issue - and would very much like to hear people’s thoughts and opinions. I know this might be hard to talk about and I would be very respectful and sensitive to this.

How have you found dating? What are the things you worry or think about when searching for a new partner? Are there particular difficulties for people with OCD or other anxiety disorders?

It would be great to hear your thoughts – either here or contact me for an informal and confidential chat. My email is saskiawilson@truenorthproductions.co.uk or call me anytime on 0113 222 8369 / 0771 5111997.

True North makes sensitive, honest programmes for all the major UK broadcasters. To find out about the kind of programmes we make please have a look at our web-site www.truenorthproductions.co.uk

Many thanks,

Saskia

Guest HayleyMartin

they tried for this last year didnt they - i remember talking to the tv company - looks interesting. i assume that the tv company are gonna make it and then try to sell it to one of the tv channels.

looks a really good idea :yes: