Does anyone with OCD have a day where you can't pinpoint what is wrong but it feels like something is? This morning I feel anxious and down but dont know why. I never seem to feel happy and enjoy life anymore, I feel like I just exist waiting for the next thing to go wrong. I have felt down for the past few days but this morning I feel doomed..... whats going on?????? :wallbash:

Guest kizzi

Hiya

i feel exactly the same today!! im not actually thinking something terrible (i suffer pure-o) i just feel so anxious and that makes it so hard to concentrate and keep smiling!!

aaarrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!

hope you feel better soon!!

Guest acliffe

Hi SWO,

I have the same problem, its like another feeling that something is wrong that makes you feel down and just disconnected to the world, i try to just ride it out as best i can, because i'm a laughy type person i try to watch something that makes me laugh that tends to help me re-connect me to the world again, 9 times out of 10 it works :p

Don't worry it will get better, i find that when i'm feeling like that i try to remember that i will go up i must because when i'm so far down the only way i can go is up and even after a few hours, days even weeks i find i do get better. :bounce8:

Hope you start feeling better soon :original:

Guest dan

hi SWO,

yes this is like a pinicle, yesterday i walked out of work was extremely grouchy all day, just had 12 hours solid sleep, and today just cant be bothered.

But then saying that i know what I am capable of in everyday living as Once upon a time I lived.

I know I am just worn down at the moment, and it hard to lift myself back out, but i will as will you today maybe rough tomorrow will be brighter.

take care