This is a TV programme, the second series of which has just been shown in Sweden on BBC Prime (shows stuff from BBC1, 2 and 3). It's about a medium (played by Lesley Sharpe) who is able to communicate with spirits, as well as the reactions which she gets from other people. There is also a psychologist who is writing a book about her.

There are actions which this character does - she arranges Smarties in neat, ordered rows according to colour. She counts obsessively, she shuts her front door a certain number of times, she pours bleach all over her kitchen surfaces etc etc. On a few occasions the psychologist refers to her as being "obsessive compulsive" but OCD is never mentioned by name.

I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this programme (I don't know which channel it was originally shown on) and what they thought of it?

Hello,

I watched that programme and I enjoyed it. Now that you mention it, I do recall the arrangement things that she used to do. Remind me - was her obsessions something to do with her mother? It's not been on in England for about 2 years so I can't remember it that well and this was before I really knew about OCD.

By the way, it was on ITV1 from September 2005-November 2006 :).

Edited by k249