soooo excited

Guest Bewildered

Guest Bewildered

back in febuary my (CBT)therapist phoned me and asked if i would be interested in starting a support group in my area, i was so honered to be asked and quite suprised that he thought i was "fit for the job". so the last i heard was he was taking it too the mht committee meeting to ask for support and funding.

well he phone me this evening, and i've been asked to spear head the project :stare: im so excited and so nervous loads of self doubt that im not able and all that negative stuff. but im trying not to play that tape. I cant believe this, it all feels a bit ironic what with the last weeks i've been having. It feels all a bit overwhelming, like im thinking , i cant believe they think i can do this.

now the next step is an open night to promoted ocd awareness and the group, with a view that this will take place in december. i've got to come up with a proposal and i'll be meeting with the head Hauncho's in the next few weeks. i dont know where to start.

O.M.G

Edited by Guest
Guest MajesticShannon

thats great news bee. Its always good to channel your thoughts into something worthwhile - and it will benefit a lot of people too :clapping:

Guest legend

well i think its fantastic bee, and once you get going, with the knowledge you have, you will

offer the correct help and support that is so needed,

and of course, the plus side is it will keep you busy and less time to think about the ocd,

im in the process of writing my book, and once this is done, i can then hopefully get my local

support group up and running

well done you :clapping:

legend.x